Not getting my hopes up, but fingers crossed

Maybe, just maybe I can make it to T21 for once. Here’s to hoping. At least I should hopefully be able to stay in T20.

9 Likes

What’s your score?
Btw

3 Likes

3723 is my score.

I don’t think you’ll stay

It’s still the first day where people still have only 3 free matches, and scores tend to be near 3800 at the end

3 Likes

What, you mean you don’t have over 1000 dueling swords?

1 Like

Oh wait, you’re only getting into tier 21, not staying there

In that case I think you have a chance
this only occurred to me when I saw 0 crowns

2 Likes

Yeah. Never gotten to it before. Just getting there would be a milestone for me :feh_hridexcited:

2 Likes

cries in 23 crests
Your core team should be capable of reaching Tier 21. Though earth season might be a little more demanding for score.

2 Likes

How many points did you get per match?

1 Like

Idk, wasn’t paying attention.

I’ve only been to T21 once… and that was when FF.Corrin was a bonus unit… man what a wonderful season that was having her slaughter everything the eye’s could see

1 Like

thanks son, very helpful

You’d ideally want a minimum of 738 points per match and all the bonus kills for a shot at tier 21 (you could miss one or two bonus kills, but no more than that)

1 Like

I patiently wait for the day when one of my +10s is a bonus unit. Preferably Eirika but really I’d take any of them.

FF.Corrin wasn’t even +10 at the time I went to T21… but I am waiting for the day Oboro is a bonus unit…

1 Like

That’s probably about how I did. I made sure nobody died and Ingrene got most of the kills. Only a few across the 5 matches weren’t by her. As I said to Cartamoneta, my score is 3723.

Honestly, I have more crests than I thought I did. Had to use a bunch last week because every match I saw Leif was pretty much an instant loss

1 Like

Oh man he was a pain when he was a bonus unit :feh_eirikabulli:

If you got 738 for each match and nabbed every bonus kill your score would be 3760, meaning you must have either had a lower score per match and/or Igrene missed several kills :thinking:

Nah, when he was a bonus unit I swept everything lol

It’s when I have to use Gunnthrá to beat him where the problems arise

At least now I have the superior Altina

1 Like

I tried using Gunnthra, but gave up and switched to Alfonse.