Not sure what to do with my +10 Orochi, any ideas?

Hey all,

I summoned 11 copies of Orochi on her debut banner, but I have no idea what to do with her. Do y’all have any suggestions? Thanks!

5 Likes

You +10ed her all at once without an idea how to build her? Uh, I do hope you like her character…

Anyway. Atk/Res stacking is her game. This is personally what I’d aim for:

Prf weapon or Plegian Torch
Assist of choice
Iceberg (her huge Res lends to it well)
Mirror Stance 3 (she really wants Guard because she’s slow)
Lull Atk/Res or Quick Riposte 3
Joint Drive Atk, Joint Drive Res or Time’s Pulse (a Smoke is also pretty cool as her weapon has Panic Smoke)
Atk/Res Solo or Quick Riposte seal

10 Likes

Haha, it’s just that none of her fodder interested me and I had 11 copies lying around along with like 300k feathers so I figured “why not?”

That set looks like it would be very solid, I’ll give it a shot, thanks for the help!

4 Likes

She has a decent PRF weapon, you could also use her in Arena with G Duel Infantry 4.
She’s +10 merge after all, she would score decently.

Not sure about her match-up :feh_nahquestion:

2 Likes

This is what I run on mine

8 Likes

Y’all are doing it wrong…

But @GVader is closer if you don’t have Plegian Torch.

6 Likes

The only reason I’m not building her for Def bulk is because I already have a million of those… tho it’s the same for Res

5 Likes

Cool, now give me the fodder to actually do it

At least almost everything I suggested is in Codes

4 Likes

OP didn’t say “F2P” so… +33 Atk/Def :feh_flaynfire:

1 Like

If you wanted to go the mixed bulk route with the Torch there are plenty of other mages to do that with, TBH, since Torch is inheritable

Actually, now that I think about it that build would be real cool (and hilarious) on Gatekeeper, lol

He has 12 more Def unmerged than even a fully merged Orochi and only slightly less Atk and Res. He just dumps Spd

4 Likes

Yeah but he doesn’t have boobs

He would be a better tank with it, for sure. Good mention since I killed him to her for reversal and that HC+

My dumbass didn’t even think to give her drive Def 2 so I could nab that JDD too

4 Likes

4 Likes

Yeah but if you remove the gate (his weapon animation) from gatekeeper, what’s he’s gonna keep ?

Maybe rename him “Torchkeeper”. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Depends what you have of course. I’ve no other high Res green mage so the role for her was clear. All said above I think but I’ll just throw my weight behind the magic wall route.

I love this woman. My most wanted in the game for years and they made her bloody good and a demote with fantastic art.

3 Likes

Everybody says to go for ATK and RES, but we know what the REAL build is.

2 Likes

I see you one, and raise you three.

She is a dancer, after all.

2 Likes