Not surprised Boobyleth destroys the flat waifus

inb4 “there was a VG going on?”

17 Likes

They escaped the horny jail.

Now Cuboon is slightly stronger due to their aid.

13 Likes

sigh
Horny wins once again…

13 Likes

Gotta love when people love a character with no personality the most :feh_felixperish:

9 Likes

8 Likes

I still can’t believe how close she came to losing to Lorenz. That would have been amazing.

19 Likes

It was a summer/swimsuit themed VG, horny was going to win because horny was the only option.

7 Likes

She has two big personalitys. :smiley:
Think about it :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

But there are also characters like Lorenz which by that law should’ve won the VG.

Unfortunately, not a lot of people appreciate his eccentric beauty. Most of the player base has pretty vanilla taste.

3 Likes

puppetscared

4 Likes

The upset that i thought would happen didn’t happen and that makes me upset.

I only sided with S!Byleth because she’s the only way to have Rhea rn…

Not surprised she won though. I don’t think many people are lmao

3 Likes

I know it is all a joke at the end of the day, but just because I supported S!Byleth doesn’t mean I support the dogsh*t attempt at turning Byleth and Rhea into Funbags-McGee and Titanic Tits. I just like them more than Mia so I supported them, idk what you want from me :feh_lucyshrug:

10 Likes

honestly both duo units are horrible

4 Likes

in defense of cuboon…fem byleth’s honkers in 3H are massive

3 Likes

I still defend cuboon for his art on any character that is not well-endowed. Tana and Palla are great imo. Honestly, I only am mad that cuboon actually nerfed Rhea.

5 Likes

Summer Tana is just… ■■■■■■■ amazing tbh even though I don’t like a lot of cuboon’s works.

6 Likes

Here’s a list of all of cuboon’s work:

Big assets: S!Kagero, Igrene, S!Byleth

Others: Tana, S!Tana, Reinhardt, Olwen, WT!Reinhardt, WT!Olwen, Palla, Resplendent Lyn, Lukas, Picnic Lukas, Kiria

4 Likes

Them flags tell me you did not contribute…:joy:

2 Likes