Nótt and More art (New Heroes, June 2021)

Palla

Zeke

Luthier

Tatiana

Fernand

Nótt

Favourite Art

• Palla
  • Zeke
  • Luthier
  • Tatiana
  • Fernand
  • Nótt
  • All of Them
  • None of Them

0 voters

Least Favourite Art

• Palla
  • Zeke
  • Luthier
  • Tatiana
  • Nótt
  • All of Them
  • None of Them

0 voters

Ratings

What do you think of Palla’s art?

0 voters

What do you think of Zeke’s art?

0 voters

What do you think of Luthier’s art?

0 voters

What do you think of Tatiana’s art?

0 voters

What do you think of Fernand’s art?

0 voters

What do you think of Nótt’s art?

0 voters

What do you think of the overall art for this banner?

0 voters

11 Likes

Tatiana just looks really childlike to me.

Not as bad as resplendent Lucina, but still pretty bad.

6 Likes

How are these the same

But overall I really like this banner’s art, for the most part, especially Fernand’s. Nothing really bad to say other than just confusion on why they changed Palla so much, especially since the original SoV design was so much better imo

16 Likes

I cant pick a favorite, they’re mostly good.

8 Likes

They all look gorgeous.
:feh_lovesithea:

11 Likes

Wow, that’s a really big difference. How did I not even notice it :pkmn_pikawut:

I guess they did the same to Catria too

This banner is really solid art-wise and they were mostly faithful to Hidari’s art
Zeke and Fernand look really handsome

But oh my god Tatiana is so adorable :catroll:
I was worried she would have bad art, but this is fantastic. Easy +10 :feh_faedance:

12 Likes

Aside from whatever Tatiana is doing with her neck in her injured art, she looks PERFECT

+10ing her ASAP

13 Likes

The SoV units all look fantastic bar Palla, so picking a favourite was difficult. Nott is am easy least favourite though, because idk wtf is happening in that

8 Likes

Palla. As mentioned already in the thread, like Catria, Palla also got a wardrobe downgrade because fanservice lulz. Her breastplate does looks less clunky than her sister’s tho

Zeke. My only gripe is that there should have been less yellow in the effects on his special art. There’s already enough on his outfit and the extra yellow clashes with it at points

Luthier. I love his facials expressions in all of his arts. He looks very serious and commanding. I’m not sure why he’s conjuring an Anemoculus tho gimme

Tatiana. Oof, she got R!Lucina’d, although thankfully in her case it’s not terminal. Still, she should take time recovering from that awful neck injury in her damaged art

Fernand. “Oh, wow, look at that cool Lance is his art. That must be his prf. Something that looks that nice must have a great effect … oh.” Welp, at least the rest of his art looks great too. Hold onto that top tier SoV aesthetic because it’s all you’ve got going for you

Nott. She probably has some of my favorite attack poses in the game so far. Both arts are rather dynamic as opposed to the ever so common jab and stab. Both her and her winged companion making a diving shot makes it look like a coordinated attack in her special. The pose in her regular attack is interesting too, as if she’s winding up a shot. I wonder what a special attack art would look like if a melee weapon was thrown, but I imagine it’d be difficult to fit everything into frame

9 Likes

Palla has the Girl Pose™ so automatic 10/10 art

10 Likes

Nott’s LEGS THOUGH

Also, holy shit Fernand’s art is amazing? tf?

8 Likes

Is Nott’s right leg facing the wrong way in her attack art? Looks very odd.

5 Likes

I was divided between Zeke and Fernand both are really good.
Palla fails to be the older sister in this artwork looks even more childish than catria.

6 Likes

They all look great ! :fgo_ereshwoah:
Tatiana does seem a little younger but it’s fine.

I wanted to point out that SoV Catria’s and Palla’s outfit in Feh is based on the Falcon Knight class’ outfit in Echoes, which is a nice touch imo !

The image is kinda blurry but I couldn’t find a better quality, sry

12 Likes

Yeah the suits resemble the class of the game.
but still Palla looks like the youngest from the trio in the FEH artwork.

6 Likes

tatiana spacial zoom

This face is too cute.
I’m glad I don’t have to spend orbs to get her.

10 Likes

Some really good art all around here. Tatiana looks cute as heck, Nott looking great as well. Palla got hit with some serious case of thighs not that I’m complaining. Overall pretty good batch imo.

7 Likes

Nah it’s just the bottom of her shoe (sandal?) from a bit of a weird angle. Look closely and you’ll see it.

4 Likes

OH didnt see this

The art is top tier and it makes me happy as a SoV fan.

My Thoughts on each of them
  • I feel the artist captures Tatiana’s personality perfectly in her neutral art and she looks really cute yet determined in her special art. The only thing lacking is she doesn’t say “Um, Um, Oh yeah!” In her special but that’s not an art problem.

• Palla looks lovely in this look but I hate they’re using the same bland Falcon Knight attire for the Whitewings and possibly Clair in the future. It took away their unique attires and SoV Palla is the best looking Palla there is.

• Luthier is perfect. It gets his personality. Nothing flashy or dynamic but it fits him well and he looks so dedicated and focused when casting magic.

• Fernand is also perfect. His mannerisms are present in his poses and you know what he’s going to say by how he looks.

• V!Camus is all right. He looks rather generic but it gets his professionalism and skill right in his art.

• Nott has out-thigh-ed Palla and Dagr and her art gives her queenly persona she has. I’m more of Dagr simp but I do appreciate her art.

From Amazing to All right;

Tatiana > V!Palla > Luthier > Fernand > Nott > V!Camus

6 Likes