Now that it's here,who you got?

I want that sweet free Altina merge

6 Likes

Team 15 Altina only? On Altina’s side? Are you just me right now?

Oh wait your Altina at least has a merge already… :feh_elisad:

1 Like

Shalfonse.

Best fodder, one of the best units

17 Likes

At most I use slots 1-5 and thats only for the movement quest,all the others get used like this vg bonus unit and reminders such as training or giving new builds.

Slot 15 is for vg bonus unit if I have 1.

If Altina gets knocked(pls no :clap:),I’d pick og Sothis or him for DF & his fodder

I want Altina to get knocked. But I’ve been over it many times and I have a plan for the extra Altina anyways

1 Like

Altina and WOW, did you see the Score? She has like 19 000, and the second highest is normal sothis? Maybe thats normal, but still. I wonder how this ends…

1 Like

Noooo,how dare you lol

2 Likes

Dats me. I dont have a duo. Never bothered to pull one. So Ill take one for free. Yea.

3 Likes

The first hour in and Altina is 3x ahead of Sothis, the second highest.

Like i said, her army is huge. I can easily see her surviving losing multipliers.

I can explain it… but I think I’ve told people enough times

3 Likes

My preferred last showdown is Altina and og Sothis since they’ll be a win/win for me,but…I want Altina to win for selfish reasons.

2 Likes

Haha me too. I want Altina so much. But I am fine as long as Azura does not win (like, she allready won last year…)

2 Likes

Pls just don’t let Azura or Edelgard win that would be a tragedy lol,I can take who I want to win losing,but them pls no.

4 Likes

im gonna be fighting evil with alfonse

itll be just like a paralogue

8 Likes

:eyes: I missed it

1 Like

I don´t mind Edelgard since that is at least a solo Skill, and a rouse(?)

Oh ok this answers my question to you

I would fodder her to my ephraim so its something

azura…

cry in a dark room

3 Likes

I´ll fodder her to Travant. He deserves some fodder.

1 Like