Now that lull atk/res is a thing + banner thoughts

Time to build up a Henry. This effect would be very tasty to stack with his tome. And yes, I’m prioritising Henry over Reinhardt. :feh_reinyes:

Also, I love we’re getting Itsuki as a F2P unit (mainly because he has Chrom as his… persona… stand… idk). He even has a unique weapon from the looks of it. Plz IS, make him good.

I also like that axe unit. Not only are they very defensive, but it seems that Frederick is with her, which pleases me. Must protecc.

Overall, I like this banner. It’s sad I don’t recognise any of the characters. But hey, I love me some Awakening related stuff (Awakening was my first Fire Emblem).

3 Likes

It’s actually Draug that’s with her.

6 Likes

im actually blah with that

mamori and tsubasa have lit af skills though

like HOLY SHIT

2 Likes

Fair enough. Proves how much I don’t know about this game. Maybe I should try out Tokyo Mirage… hmmm.

1 Like

The banner says both names. The name of the main character (who I forgot) and their voice actor (who I also forgot) and their stands. Hers said Draug and Patrick Seitz.

Didn’t notice that. Thanks!

1 Like

The powercreep is real man

2 Likes

Banner thoughts?
Well there’s one thing that caught my eye

That’s… something. It’s like a sweep skill except you can make a follow-up attack
Might be a bit broken
Imagine Darting Blow 4 stacked with Rallies, bonds, whatever you want

2 Likes

Yeah, that could definitely be nasty to deal with,

1 Like

Looks amazing I really want to get her. Tbh all of them seem amazing I just don’t want the loli tbh lol