Now that we know Hana's Refine (Swift Sparrow 2)....Hana or Caeda to +10?

Hana’s Katana is 16 MT carrying over her “Armor Effectiveness” with a refine of Swift Sparrow 2.

I asked this question before the refines, and now that we know, would you +10 Hana or Caeda? Would love your thoughts.

My vote goes to Hana. She has TEN! more attack than Caeda (neutral attack anyway), making her way better than Caeda as far as taking out armored units.

However, Caeda is the better tank if I recall.

1 Like

I wish it was more interesting,but I would go with hana.

1 Like

Depends on what your team needs. Hana is a good hyper offensive unit meanwhile Caeda is more support oriented as well as a tanky unit through ploys and her high Res.

2 Likes

Thanks for answering as always Krazytre. I do like the offensive characters. Would you go for +Spd or +Atk for Hana, if I may ask?

I know they are very different, but I just would like to know what you would use over the other and why. strictly who you would prefer.

I guess it depends on the rest of the build.

+Atk is better if you want to try one shotting armored units. And because of her refine (if you go with Swift Sparrow), she can still reach high speed with things like Swift Sparrow, Fury, Brazen Atk/Spd, etc.

+Spd is better if you want her to outspeed the speed demons like Lon’qu, maybe Ayra, Mia, etc. While more speed is pretty much useless when fighting armored units, it helps in having her double other fast units, especially if running Desperation.

1 Like

My vote goes for Caeda, hands down. As I mentioned before; not only is she a great magic tank - but she also doubles as an armor slaying unit and a support unit. She has better mobility, as well as access to mobility oriented abilities like Guidance to support herself and her team, but she also has Flashing Blade 3 built into her weapon refine which means she could stack her Res to be able to pull off some heavy hitting Icebergs.

1 Like

10/10 Hana for me. She has way more attack. The only thing that hinders her in a way is the movement option. But I find that she’ll be a better armor killer just statistically. Also she can run flashing blade and some other skills that fliers can’t. But hey if you like Caeda then you know, do you.

2 Likes

I dont like Hana, but I will be objective. It depends.

1 Like

Okay. Then who would you pick and depending on what?

I would always pick my favorite unit to merge. I personally merged lower tier characters because they were my favorites, and I dont regret it for a second. So whoever you like more

2 Likes

Hana Pros:
Higher attack
Infantry Pulse
More Dragonflowers levels
No effective damage except for the rare Poison Dagger
Competes for a Sword Infantry slot
Cheap to build
Solid mixed defenses
Hits a lot harder on something without effective damage
Caeda Pros
Tankier