Now they just need to figure out hes also just good :feh_stoopidkempf:

Like guys. Have yall ever considered the unit thats so scary in pol and ard is scarier in your own hands. :feh_stoopidkempf:

stoopidkempf

13 Likes

A proud American
But can he stand up against my Oboro alone

8 Likes

where at least we know we’re free

6 Likes

and I won’t forget, the men who died, to give that right to me

7 Likes

:feh_stoopidkempf:

10 Likes

hahah. Wana know his one singular true counter? Ill let u know, since you have been molested by him more than any other user

1 Like

China?

4 Likes

Near save on a blue amor. He cant initate so he can’t flash it. He cant ep it because all blue armors worth thier salt will ohko him

Thats his only true counter.

Its why I couldnt solo Dagrs abyssal with him.

That combo of near save on a blue armor makes every unit a counter to him and therfor stops his bs.

1 Like

Oh ok yeah lemme go grab near save off one of those bullshit banners real quick and… Oh no… They’re gone.

4 Likes

Just keep summoning Green… eventually you’ll summon Dedue :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

8 Likes

Hehehe.

Oh hush. Ull never see an offensive kempf in your lifetime.

Only one brilliant and beautiful woman out of all the players in feh knowz how to use a kempf outside of ard.

Shockingly. No one has actually used kempf

3 Likes

:feh_ilovelucy:

Vaaadddeerrr

2 Likes

~OK so know that we have a none Cav unit with Canto… can I get a rerefine for you know who to have Near Savoir D/R built into her weapon~

JK, IS would never do rerefines, they can’t even give DC/Dancer refines unless that unit is a Seasonal with a Prf.

6 Likes

Meine Keemf :feh_stoopidkempf:

3 Likes

Can Near Save SF Bonfire Gustav deal with him?

1 Like

My Kempf runs AR-D spd/def+Windsweep and today Gustav tanked him twice and still didn’t die. It’s probably not the optimal build against Gustav anyway. With AR-D atk/def it might be different.

What I find more mindblowing about this AR tier list change is that Brunnya is only in tier 2.

2 Likes

Cant counter him, not a well based pp Kempf. Being green makes it difficult for a Gustav on def. But, Kempf wont one round him.

Yeah I try to avoid any match with him unless Ik for sure I’ll kill him on the counter,but even then he curses you in his dying breath smh :expressionless:…I hate him lol.
Never thought of building him,but from what I’ve experienced he’s absolutely wicked as a unit period.

2 Likes

I’m running Gustav on defense and he has only died once against a debuff WAltina. And only because she survived the Bonfire by 1 HP. I’m really interested to see how Kempf would do against him. Sweep skills completely destroy my defense, so he, Rhajat and Flash healers are a pain. Lucky for me, they are not that common on offense.

2 Likes

Can fr code ya if u want? What season? I happen to own the only offensive kempf.

Well not really. But I am one of the first