Now we wait

Is somewhat a new camillalt (though she’s the secondary) so the time has come to await the fabled Camilla voting I for one am excited

I got work tomorrow so this is all for this post goodnight

7 Likes

Want bird lady

But best girl is coming soon :feh_ohgod:

11 Likes

I want Best Boi Surtr!

But best waifu Marianne will be here!! :feh_maristare:

10 Likes

The two of us wanting to pull on the pirate banner but knowing braves are right around the corner be like
130330c

4 Likes

Yeah, I know… at least the character you want is a demote. Guess we’ll have to either wait or get crazy luck

4 Likes

Yeah, being a demote is nice. But that also means I’m tempted to merge her :feh_ohgod:

3 Likes

For now, I just want a copy of Pirate Surtr. See where it goes from there

3 Likes

I want both birds.

Especially best semi evil bird man.

Naesala

I give you money just come home to me…
:catcry:

6 Likes

And I’m just sitting here hoping next update has Valentines Alfonse on the DSH banner

1 Like

Honestly Surtr design is really cool. I’m almost tempted to pull for him but having my fav armored lance being the best armored lance (for now) have succeeded to cool me down.

I’ll full try red in hero fest for far save though…

4 Likes

I’m very surprised they made Camilla the backup for a duo/harmonic. Although I’m not complaining. While I do love her, she and Lyn sitting at 7 alts each do not need any more. Free summon hope for her and Hinoka and that’ll do me. Although a hot bird lady is tempting too.

1 Like

Screw the Brave Banner.
This is the real shit.

I’m legit so happy he finally got an alt but it had to be when I stopped playing FEH for a while.

4 Likes