Nowi is STRONGER than NY!Alfonse now?!?! :feh_bernieshock: Update: F2P merge project tierlist

Ha, you’ve been clickbaited! :fgo_bblaugh:

I’ve updated the Free-to-Play Merge Projects tierlist, includes the newest refines and units! If you’re a new player this might come in handy!

• This tierlist takes a unit’s overall performance and strength into account (Player vs Player as well as Player vs Enemy)
  • That means this tierlist isn’t specifically designed for Arena or Aether Raids. If you’re looking for an Arena core it’s important to check out their scoring with a score calculator (The app Feh Toolkit has one)
  • This tierlist does not include seasonal 4 :star: like Y!Marth, P!Geese or H!Xane
  • I’ve taken into account premium fodder. Some units will need ‘‘expensive’’ skills in order to justify their placing on this tierlist.
  • If a Grail unit is very similar to a unit in the regular pool, this may have affected their placing on this tierlist (for example G!Hinata is one tier below Mustafa even though they’re almost the same unit, feel free to stick with your favourites ofcourse)
  • Resplendent alts are taken into consideration to some decree. Although it isn’t FTP, I know some players just buy 1 skin for their favorite character, it’s a small investment. Consider this tierlist not completely exclusive to FTP players

Obviously this tierlist will have its flaws, It’s actually has not been that long since I returned from a feh break. Feel free to suggest changes (in a non-toxic manner :feh_notlikethis:)

13 Likes

Who has that template?

6 Likes

Actually I have it ^_^

inexcusable, ___ is in __ tier and this is a travesty in my completely unbiased opinion, you’re dumb and look like a shallot

Extra: Your face is a shallot, your arm is a shallot, your family are all shallots

13 Likes

M!Morgan’s a red tome but he’s in the blue tome section, just wanted to point that out

Edit: appears to be fixed now

7 Likes

Thank youuu

4 Likes

inexcusable, tanya is in B- tier and this is a travesty in my completely unbiased opinion, you’re dumb and look like a shallot

9 Likes

As usual, all the units I built are in C or lower
Pain

Looks like a pretty good tier list though

Edit: Just realized that the only E tier Green tome is the one I maxed out lol :feh_faepanic:

7 Likes

Why is Oliver in D-Tier?

He is obviously S+++ Tier!! :feh_bigbeauty:

6 Likes

Buddy! If you’re back, please re-add me. I’m sorry, I thought you quit (cuz I usually delete friends list ppl that say last played “longer than 4 weeks ago”) so I deleted you… but if you’d like to re-add me that would be great.

4 Likes

No problem, my friend list looked pretty much the same to me, but that’s probably because most people kept me for my +10 D!Ephraim :feh_sothispout:

6 Likes

Ngl I feel like the lance section feels kinda backwards
Gwendolyn, Donnel, Clair, Est, Altena, DK are all too high while most of D and E tier actually isn’t all that bad

4 Likes

You put Raigh into D or I swear to everything that is holy and unholy I’ll find you irl and clean your appartment

5 Likes

:feh_sharenacry: :fgo_nitocry: :fgo_okitacry:

7 Likes

inexcusable, Tharja is in A- tier while Nino is A+ tier and this is a travesty in my completely unbiased opinion, you’re dumb and looklike a shallot.
Your face is a shallot, your arm a shallot, your family are all shallots. :feh_edelsmug:

3 Likes

@Lain I’m actually kind of a cleanaholic, but I don’t like people touching my stuff. Maybe I’ll create D-- tier just for him :fgo_bblaugh:

@ShinxDaSphinx Ordering the lances is probably the biggest challenge of this tierlist. I’m making some changes. Anyone in D and E in particular that you would promote?

2 Likes

sothis im not joking, I’ll literally FBI you and storm into your home and clean every little bit of it if you dont put him into the actual D Tier

2 Likes

Sigrun, Thea, Subaki, Oscar, Shanna all deserve at least 1 tier
Roderick, Peri, and Abel as well
They have better prfs and/or stats and imo that makes them better than people like Donnel or DK

2 Likes

@SothisPocus

Put Meme-Lord and Nemesis in S tier or I will RIOT

(JK)

2 Likes

Here are a couple of criticisms I have:

• Dancers, in general, are generally not good merge projects sans a couple of exceptions. You already get 90% of the utility from a +0 copy (from, well, being a dancer). The only time which the merge count matters is when stat comparisons are involved (Dancer Eldigan, and to a lesser extent Temari Tethys).
  • Specifically what PvE content you are talking about? There are quite a few that require different specialization. This includes Rokkr Sieges, Abyssals, and simply auto battling. Depending on the specialization it can also influence whether a unit should be used or not.
6 Likes

@Maskilraid You don’t have to +10 your dancers, but personally when I pick a unit that I plan on using often I want them to be optimal, even my supporting units that rarely see combat. I guess I don’t like looking at a +0 unit in my teams. I already did demote some dancers before your comment though (I will update the tierlist soon) Still, I don’t completely agree, I mean half of the dancers on this list do like merges for ploys/sabotage, the other half does not.

About the PvE content. I guess a strong unit works for the majority of modes. Although Rokkr sieges is quite an exception since some of the low tier fliers work really well for that mode. Rokkr sieges would prefer its own tierlist and I suppose the same is true for auto-battling. That is something players will have to figure out on their own. I uhhh really don’t have time make tierlists for specific PvE modes (I should be working on my exams :ferdbirb:) But Good point

@ShinxDaSphinx Alright thanks, I agree with most of these suggestions

3 Likes