Oddly satisfying

It is strangely satisfying when you beat defense teams that are 3 fortress levels higher than me. But Vantage L!Leif is absurd with B!Lucina.

7 Likes

For me,it’s the opposite,I love crushing teams that didn’t bother upgrading their fortresses.

Because those stats are :arvisboneappetite:

10 Likes

I don’t disagree, those are some brilliant stats alright. But still, David Vs Goliath is certainly fun nonetheless.

I got into the whole AR thing way late, (started with the heroes path thing tbqh) so all my stuff is underleveled AF.

4 Likes

That’s not a healer…

11 Likes

Oh that’s cool. You managed to swap your opponents stats with that of an abyssal map.

5 Likes

How good is vantage Leif? I have him on my second account (-atk unfortunately) so it’s a build I’m considering.

3 Likes

I run CC+Vantage on my Leif and he’s magnificent.

But I may also be biased and have a +atk merged copy so take my opinion with a grain of salt

4 Likes

Hmm okay then. I’ll think about it along with the stuff you guys suggested earlier.

2 Likes

With the build you suggested earlier, I’d say Vantage is a very good B skill choice

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m loving mine. He is also +Atk tho, and I gave him my Summoner Support as well. I use Moonbow on teams with Brave Lucy, and Njòrun Seal otherwise.

4 Likes

I do still have CC from the free Takumi, but I just gave CC to Norne so I’m not so sure about giving it to another archer so soon.

2 Likes

Moonbow + Brave Lucina sounds fun, I might have to try it with mine. He has Ruptured Sky so I could try that combo as well. Thanks for the build ideas!

I’d love to summoner support him as well but

Little Leif was here first

3 Likes

Is there anyone else you’re considering giving CC to?

2 Likes

Not really. Just a rare skill so I want to put use it wisely.

2 Likes

Well, I’d do it, since he is an absolute powerhouse with the CC Vantage build <:

4 Likes

It is really fun! Melting dudes with 50+ Def is amazingly fun.

3 Likes

That’s fair, I’m actually in the opposite situation with CC fodder and contemplating giving it to Norne.

I think Leif is a wise investment as he’s guaranteed to double on EP, giving him two chances to kill and having the attack stat to likely guarantee he will. It may be a bit harder with the IVs you have but just slap a brazen in his S slot and you’ll be good to go, he’ll be a lovely little murder machine.

3 Likes

He’s just a fun unit to use in general. I’ve currently been playing around with builds to make him quad. It’s disgusting and beautiful

3 Likes

Ok, I’ll definitely think about it! I’d say giving it to Norne is a good idea, she’s been good with it for me. If you have a B!Lucina you can even give her the breath effect that she normally can’t use.

3 Likes

Good to know, thank you! My Norne is currently +atk, is there a different boon you’d recommend for a CC build?

3 Likes