Off to a great start :birbpeek:

Itll be better to get the new unit. +1 Micaiah in this situation wont do a lot

1 Like

I see, then you’ll snipe on the legendary banner this month?, you can get L!Julia and Naga as well, both have either good fodder or usage!. I don’t mind more copies for Naga and L!Tiki if I get them along the way :feh_maethink:.

That’s right, about that banner Lethe has been some time for her to appear again, she may appear after all since she’s a unique solo skill :feh_maethink:

I agree, he’ll keep the free choice though so that when he gets the copy with ideal boon he gets merge, but I’d pick another character too: this means 6000 feathers and also (possibly) needed team variety, collection or fodder!

I have 165 orbs,an huge wanting to summon,and nah saving

I’m confused on who to save

1 Like

165 is good, maybe try making a poll, discobot roll, choose what your team lacks or skip banner? (I don’t know who you like)

I got Micky in 80 orbs, +res -atk so that’s cool. Dumped more than I wanted and spent 124 more for a 5* Thea (I hate her) and a Nailah
So it’s ok I guess, but not exceptional

2 Likes

I think your luck has been fairly great!, even if B!Micaiah got that bane she still hurts dem armors and cavalries!, oh and +res nice for debuffing!.

Oh I feel you, Tate is more fodder than use for me here and pitybroke me once (on FE6 she’s been the best pegasus for me but here that lance is sweet) she’s literally a sitting duck on my barracks!, Nailah has some good uses at least :feh_rein:

2 Likes

Micaiah is still good yes I’m not disappointed by her
But I already have Thea and Nailah, Thea has nothing besides vanguard and I already had 3 units for foddering DC, and I think Null C not that great

So I don’t know. The three 5* I got before weren’t good too so I’m pretty disappointed :pensive:

1 Like

Good to hear!, she’ll serve you well! :birbpeek:.

I see, [Vanguard+] can be given to an armor project for another build!, Tate isn’t bad with it but I’d rather see someone else make better use!.
Oh in that case too bad, at least you can keep her and when you build a EP unit they can use it well, oh if [Vantage] was a seal this’d be too good :catroll:.

I’m sorry to hear they’re not that good, you’ll save or try again? :feh_maethink:.

Oh and I think I’ll try luck on my 2nd account but it already has OG Micaiah so it’ll still be alright for TT!

1 Like

I see thanks a lot ! Is camilla the best unit to get ?

2 Likes

To me the best is Micaiah, she has strong debuffing utility and dual effectiveness weapon (also it grants bonuses individually based on stat penalties).

But pull for the character you actually like, if it’s Camilla she’ll serve you well, specially if you don’t have a flying healer!

2 Likes

Well actually i don’t really like camilla but she seems strong enough
I thought about taking another micaiah to give this one better stats since i plan to use her
She is better than rhajat right ?

2 Likes

Ohh I see, then I’d say avoid her… you’d not like using a unit where the character isn’t your liking (at least I often do this, serves well that Kronya even if she’s good, oh sweet DG :catroll:).

Sure, about B!Micaiah try getting a +res copy if you don’t have other plans and use it as base!, or you can give her more offensive and opt for the superboon in +atk, it’d be overkill though but at least is good for killing other units.
Rhajat is good alternative, she has a weapon to kill cavalry and is infantry, but overall best is B!Micaiah as long as you don’t place her near bow users!

2 Likes

I see thanks a lot !
I want to save for hinoka so i will try my best not to roll xD

1 Like

Ohh good luck on that but she’ll probably take some time before reappearing, I was looking on the pinned posts and her bow version was summonable a few days ago :catdespair:.

On a side note: Sonya banner tomorrow :royyes:, normally I’d go crazy here but there’s Deirdre who I already have and in no urge of building… besides 4% banner on 9/8!

2 Likes

Almost 40 of my orbs were spent right now…only to build up a pity rate.

1 Like

Oof too bad… hope you get anyone soon, good luck!

1 Like

I won’t try again since I planned to spend only 150 orbs on it. Now I’m hesitating between HandsomeWood and NukeAlm for my free pic

And for vanguard… maybe I’ll give it to my 5* Shigure

4 Likes

Hmm I see, that’s good!.
I think a discobot roll can help, maybe you can try that :feh_maethink:, I liked more “NukeAlm” but maybe having “HandsomeWood” would’ve been great as first beast killer here!.

Hm, sounds good, I’d take it for an armor but I’ll have plenty of time for thinking candidates :birbpeek:

2 Likes

Take micaiah
She is cute !

2 Likes