Official Canon FEH GP Husbando Wars Season 4 Preliminaries Part 10: Fates

Summary

Husbando Wars
FEH/TMS - Winner: Helbindi (Previous winners: Helbindi, Líf, Líf)
Archanea - Winners: Camus and Julian :feh_camuscool: (Previous winners: Barst, Camus, Navarre)
SoV - Winner: Saber (Previous winners: Saber, Lukas, Saber)
Jugdral - Winners: Sigurd and Shannan :feh_sigurdeyes: (Previous winners: Quan, Sigurd, Eldigan and Shannan)
Binding - Winner: Dieck (Previous winners: Rutger, Dieck)
Blazing - Winner: Hector :feh_hecstare: (Previous winners: Hector, Eliwood, Hector)
Sacred Stones - Winner: Cormag, Ephraim, and Joshua :feh_ephraimoh: :feh_joshuaoh: (Previous winners: Joshua, Innes, Joshua)
Tellius - Winners: Ike and Volke :feh_ikestare: (Previous winners: Zelgius, Haar, Ike)
Awakening - Winners: Lon’qu +1 :feh_loncool: :feh_owain: (Previous winners: Lon’qu, Inigo, Lon’qu)

Waifu Wars
FEH/TMS - Winners: Laegjarn and Dagr :feh_dagrsmile: (Previous winners: Laegjarn supremacy)
Archanea - Winner: Caeda :feh_caedawut: (Previous winners: Caeda, Minerva, Caeda)
SoV - Winner: Sonya (Previous winners: Mae, Genny, Sonya)
Jugdral - Winners: Ayra and Ishtar :feh_ayratea: (Previous winners: Ishtar, Ayra and Olwen)
Binding - Winner: Igrene (Previous winners: Lilina, Idunn, Igrene)
Blazing - Winner: Ninian :feh_nini: (Previous winners: Lyn, Ninian, Lyn and Ninian)
Sacred Stones - Winner: L’Arachel :feh_larawink: (Previous winners: Marisa, Tana, L’Arachel)
Tellius - Winners: Altina and Elincia :feh_altinawink: (Previous winners: Elincia, Titania, Titania)
Awakening - Winners: Tiki +1 :feh_tikiga: :feh_lucinasmug: :feh_severawink: (Previous winners: Tharja, Lucina and Tiki, Lucina)

Format

We’ll have a poll to pick best boy from every game, out of the characters in FEH as of 1/7/22. The max poll size is 20, and some games have more than 20 male characters in FEH, so those games will have two polls and two winners. If a game’s cast can be divided between the polls in a way that makes sense and is approximately even (Jugdral Gen 1 & Gen 2, Fates Hoshido & Nohr, etc), the two polls will be considered separate, and one winner will be selected from each. In some games, splitting the characters up into two even polls requires a much more arbitrary criterion (Archanea, Awakening, etc). In these cases, the two winners will be the two characters who got the most votes, regardless of which poll they were in. With a few exceptions, different versions of the same character will not appear multiple times, or in multiple polls. Polls will last roughly 48 hours. Everyone gets two votes per poll (four per game if a game has two polls), but of course you’re free to pick only one, or abstain. The winners will move on to a round of 20. I’ll fill in the remaining slots with wild card picks, using whoever gets the most votes without winning their poll. Ties for wild card slots will be won by the character that got the highest percentage of total votes in their poll. Limit one wild card per game. From there, each round will eliminate roughly half of the remaining guys until we have our winner. If a round ties, we’ll have one tiebreaker round. If it can’t resolve things, the characters who are still tied at the top will all move on, taking up wild card slots.

Feel free - encouraged, even - to post fan art to try and sway votes toward your boy. Just remember to keep it civil, and PG-13.

Neutrals are split up as accurately as possible while keeping the polls even. But since Nohr outnumbers Hoshido in FEH by a fair bit, in practice anyone not obviously Nohrian is in the Hoshido poll.
Each poll will have its own winner for this round.

Hoshido
  • Azama
  • Corrin
  • Hinata
  • Kaden
  • Kana
  • Kaze
  • Ryoma
  • Saizo
  • Shigure
  • Shiro
  • Subaki
  • Takumi

0 voters

Nohr
  • Arthur
  • Benny
  • Forrest
  • Garon
  • Gunter
  • Iago
  • Jakob
  • Keaton
  • Leo
  • Niles
  • Siegbert
  • Silas
  • Xander

0 voters

Obligatory Tiebreaker

• Basilio
  • Chrom
  • Gaius
  • Owain

0 voters

Unlike Hoshido or Nohr, you don’t have to choose between Husbando Wars and Waifu Wars.

3 Likes

Leo is cool

6 Likes

I voted for Leo for @Fresh_Tomatoes and literally no one else in the entire poll.

Is there a way to use my remaining votes to have them count against Corrin?

5 Likes

I got an @ and I see Fates poll :feh_flaynyay:

6 Likes

Furries
As usual

6 Likes

Easy votes:
Little cheese
Angy ninja
Beorc!Mordecai
Leather daddy

This tiebreaker hurt, tho. Hardest choice this year so far

3 Likes

Tiebreaker: Well, one of my Awakening husbands made it, so that choice was easy.

2 Likes

Benny supremacy

3 Likes

sees kaze and saizo are on the same list: I’m a simple man really

4 Likes