Official Canon FEH GP Husbando Wars Season 4 Preliminaries Part 11: Three Houses

Previous Rounds

Husbando Wars
FEH/TMS - Winner: Helbindi (Previous winners: Helbindi, Líf, Líf)
Archanea - Winners: Camus and Julian :feh_camuscool: (Previous winners: Barst, Camus, Navarre)
SoV - Winner: Saber (Previous winners: Saber, Lukas, Saber)
Jugdral - Winners: Sigurd and Shannan :feh_sigurdeyes: (Previous winners: Quan, Sigurd, Eldigan and Shannan)
Binding - Winner: Dieck (Previous winners: Rutger, Dieck)
Blazing - Winner: Hector :feh_hecstare: (Previous winners: Hector, Eliwood, Hector)
Sacred Stones - Winner: Cormag, Ephraim, and Joshua :feh_ephraimoh: :feh_joshuaoh: (Previous winners: Joshua, Innes, Joshua)
Tellius - Winners: Ike and Volke :feh_ikestare: (Previous winners: Zelgius, Haar, Ike)
Awakening - Winners: Lon’qu and Chrom :feh_loncool: (Previous winners: Lon’qu, Inigo, Lon’qu)
Fates - Winners: Kaze and Leo :feh_leomato: (Previous winners: Shiro, Kaze and Leo)

Waifu Wars
FEH/TMS - Winners: Laegjarn and Dagr :feh_dagrsmile: (Previous winners: Laegjarn supremacy)
Archanea - Winner: Caeda :feh_caedawut: (Previous winners: Caeda, Minerva, Caeda)
SoV - Winner: Sonya (Previous winners: Mae, Genny, Sonya)
Jugdral - Winners: Ayra and Ishtar :feh_ayratea: (Previous winners: Ishtar, Ayra and Olwen)
Binding - Winner: Igrene (Previous winners: Lilina, Idunn, Igrene)
Blazing - Winner: Ninian :feh_nini: (Previous winners: Lyn, Ninian, Lyn and Ninian)
Sacred Stones - Winner: L’Arachel :feh_larawink: (Previous winners: Marisa, Tana, L’Arachel)
Tellius - Winners: Altina and Elincia :feh_altinawink: (Previous winners: Elincia, Titania, Titania)
Awakening - Winners: Tiki and Olivia :feh_tikiga: (Previous winners: Tharja, Lucina and Tiki, Lucina)
Fates - Winners: Kagero and Lilith :feh_lilithpray: (Previous winners: Felicia, Felicia and Velouria, Kagero and Selena)

Format

We’ll have a poll to pick best boy from every game, out of the characters in FEH as of 1/7/22. The max poll size is 20, and some games have more than 20 male characters in FEH, so those games will have two polls and two winners. If a game’s cast can be divided between the polls in a way that makes sense and is approximately even (Jugdral Gen 1 & Gen 2, Fates Hoshido & Nohr, etc), the two polls will be considered separate, and one winner will be selected from each. In some games, splitting the characters up into two even polls requires a much more arbitrary criterion (Archanea, Awakening, etc). In these cases, the two winners will be the two characters who got the most votes, regardless of which poll they were in. With a few exceptions, different versions of the same character will not appear multiple times, or in multiple polls. Polls will last roughly 48 hours. Everyone gets two votes per poll (four per game if a game has two polls), but of course you’re free to pick only one, or abstain. The winners will move on to a round of 20. I’ll fill in the remaining slots with wild card picks, using whoever gets the most votes without winning their poll. Ties for wild card slots will be won by the character that got the highest percentage of total votes in their poll. Limit one wild card per game. From there, each round will eliminate roughly half of the remaining guys until we have our winner. If a round ties, we’ll have one tiebreaker round. If it can’t resolve things, the characters who are still tied at the top will all move on, taking up wild card slots.

Feel free - encouraged, even - to post fan art to try and sway votes toward your boy. Just remember to keep it civil, and PG-13.

Artists

Eagles
Lions
Deer

This is the final preliminary round before we pit each games’ winners against each other.

Claude is too beautiful, and all the other heroes are jealous, so he’s being left out.
Basically, Claude has won every husbando war since Three Houses came out, so, in the interest of variety, we’re kind of admitting he’d just win again this year, and leaving it up to the others. Kind of like when Brawl tournaments would ban Meta Knight.

A-G
  • Aelfric
  • Ashe
  • Balthus
  • Byleth
  • Caspar
  • Death Knight
  • Dedue
  • Dimitri
  • Felix
  • Ferdinand von Aegir
  • Gatekeeper

0 voters

H-Z
  • Hubert
  • Ignatz
  • Linhardt
  • Lorenz Hellman Gloucester
  • Nemesis
  • Raphael
  • Seteth
  • Solon
  • Sylvain
  • Yuri

0 voters

While he can’t win, if you want to vote for Claude anyway:

• Claude
  • Not Claude

0 voters

As always, I gotta plug the Waifu Wars thread.

3 Likes

I love him and Dorothea but it’d be boring to see them win the whole thing a third year in a row

8 Likes

Claude is suffering from success

13 Likes

Anyway, I’m out here voting for Yuri, Felix, and Dimitri

9 Likes

6 Likes

Second half was a tough choice…for my second vote, that is.

also sylvain and seteth

8 Likes

Ferdinand Von Aegir is king, so he should win

4 Likes

if i had five votes he’d get my fifth :breadsive:

3 Likes

It’s probably obvious where my main vote went :fgo_ereshlove:

Twitter

instagram

Twitter

Pixiv

7 Likes

I just realised the only male character I care about in 3h is Claude :fgo_gudako:

2 Likes

A vote for Ferdinand is a vote for happiness

4 Likes

Hmm, I wonder who I should vote for…

3 Likes

Lorenz?

2 Likes

Yes, vote for Lorenz I don’t want to be the only one

1 Like

I initially asked just to poke fun at my own predictability when it comes to 3H husbandos, but now I’ll give Lorenz a vote too. :feh_rheatea: He deserves it.

4 Likes