Official Canon FEH GP Husbando Wars Season 4 Preliminaries Part 6: Blazing Blade

Previous Rounds

Husbando Wars
FEH/TMS - Winner: Helbindi (Previous winners: Helbindi, Líf, Líf)
Archanea - Winners: Camus and Julian :feh_camuscool: (Previous winners: Barst, Camus, Navarre)
SoV - Winner: Saber (Previous winners: Saber, Lukas, Saber)
Jugdral - Winners: Sigurd and Shannan :feh_sigurdeyes: (Previous winners: Quan, Sigurd, Eldigan and Shannan)
Binding - Winner: Dieck (Previous winners: Rutger, Dieck)

Waifu Wars
FEH/TMS - Winners: Laegjarn and Dagr :feh_dagrsmile: (Previous winners: Laegjarn supremacy)
Archanea - Winner: Caeda :feh_caedawut: (Previous winners: Caeda, Minerva, Caeda)
SoV - Winner: Sonya (Previous winners: Mae, Genny, Sonya)
Jugdral - Winners: Ayra and Ishtar :feh_ayratea: (Previous winners: Ishtar, Ayra and Olwen)
Binding - Winner: Igrene (Previous winners: Lilina, Idunn, Igrene)

Format

We’ll have a poll to pick best boy from every game, out of the characters in FEH as of 1/7/22. The max poll size is 20, and some games have more than 20 male characters in FEH, so those games will have two polls and two winners. If a game’s cast can be divided between the polls in a way that makes sense and is approximately even (Jugdral Gen 1 & Gen 2, Fates Hoshido & Nohr, etc), the two polls will be considered separate, and one winner will be selected from each. In some games, splitting the characters up into two even polls requires a much more arbitrary criterion (Archanea, Awakening, etc). In these cases, the two winners will be the two characters who got the most votes, regardless of which poll they were in. With a few exceptions, different versions of the same character will not appear multiple times, or in multiple polls. Polls will last roughly 48 hours. Everyone gets two votes per poll (four per game if a game has two polls), but of course you’re free to pick only one, or abstain. The winners will move on to a round of 20. I’ll fill in the remaining slots with wild card picks, using whoever gets the most votes without winning their poll. From there, each round will eliminate roughly half of the remaining guys until we have our winner.

Feel free - encouraged, even - to post fan art to try and sway votes toward your boy. Just remember to keep it civil, and PG-13.

We’ve reached the halfway point of the preliminaries. You’re in too deep to quit now.
Due to their unique situation, Bramimond will be in both polls.

• Bramimond
  • Canas
  • Dorcas
  • Eliwood
  • Erk
  • Hawkeye
  • Heath
  • Hector
  • Jaffar
  • Karel
  • Legault
  • Linus
  • Lloyd
  • Lucius
  • Matthew
  • Nils
  • Pent
  • Rath
  • Raven
  • Zephiel

0 voters

Check out the Waifu Wars thread if you haven’t already!

8 Likes

Daddy Hector + Rehab Lloyd for me

5 Likes

:feh_hector:

4 Likes

I’m torn because I want to vote for hector, canas and legault :catroll:

4 Likes

Goddamn, also so many good choices.

Gotta give Lloyd some love since FEH wont.

Also Pent, I guess, since he’s kinda confirmed to just be an awesome husband canonically (questionable father though)

2 Likes

This is so difficult because there are TONS of great options here and I actually like almost everyone on this list

But my favorite character in the entire series is here, so is it really THAT difficult?

5 Likes

He’s loyal for sure but they did have problems in FE 7 because he’d neglect her

I still love him tho

4 Likes

sometimes its ok to have a problematic fav :breadsive:

3 Likes

He’s still a great guy :feh_nobulli:

Let’s just not forget that sometimes he’d lock himself away for days in work and not even eat the meals that Louise made for him, plus left her all lonely and shit

3 Likes

he just gets too invested into his job. The man’s a workaholic :catcry:

3 Likes

not a very based thing to be at times

3 Likes

This is harder than the waifu one

3 Likes

There is only one husbando here, and it’s the bestest of bois Canas

1 Like

There were only like, 2 or 3 I didn’t even consider voting for

4 Likes

I’ll be honest while I’m bummed I missed this one it would have actually been very very tough for me to have chosen who to vote for on this one since I like a lot of the male cast.

2 Likes