Official Canon FEH GP Husbando Wars Season 4 Preliminaries Part 7: Sacred Stones

Previous Rounds

Husbando Wars
FEH/TMS - Winner: Helbindi (Previous winners: Helbindi, Líf, Líf)
Archanea - Winners: Camus and Julian :feh_camuscool: (Previous winners: Barst, Camus, Navarre)
SoV - Winner: Saber (Previous winners: Saber, Lukas, Saber)
Jugdral - Winners: Sigurd and Shannan :feh_sigurdeyes: (Previous winners: Quan, Sigurd, Eldigan and Shannan)
Binding - Winner: Dieck (Previous winners: Rutger, Dieck)
Blazing - Winner: Hector :feh_hecstare: (Previous winners: Hector, Eliwood, Hector)

Waifu Wars
FEH/TMS - Winners: Laegjarn and Dagr :feh_dagrsmile: (Previous winners: Laegjarn supremacy)
Archanea - Winner: Caeda :feh_caedawut: (Previous winners: Caeda, Minerva, Caeda)
SoV - Winner: Sonya (Previous winners: Mae, Genny, Sonya)
Jugdral - Winners: Ayra and Ishtar :feh_ayratea: (Previous winners: Ishtar, Ayra and Olwen)
Binding - Winner: Igrene (Previous winners: Lilina, Idunn, Igrene)
Blazing - Winner: Ninian :feh_nini: (Previous winners: Lyn, Ninian, Lyn and Ninian)

Format

We’ll have a poll to pick best boy from every game, out of the characters in FEH as of 1/7/22. The max poll size is 20, and some games have more than 20 male characters in FEH, so those games will have two polls and two winners. If a game’s cast can be divided between the polls in a way that makes sense and is approximately even (Jugdral Gen 1 & Gen 2, Fates Hoshido & Nohr, etc), the two polls will be considered separate, and one winner will be selected from each. In some games, splitting the characters up into two even polls requires a much more arbitrary criterion (Archanea, Awakening, etc). In these cases, the two winners will be the two characters who got the most votes, regardless of which poll they were in. With a few exceptions, different versions of the same character will not appear multiple times, or in multiple polls. Polls will last roughly 48 hours. Everyone gets two votes per poll (four per game if a game has two polls), but of course you’re free to pick only one, or abstain. The winners will move on to a round of 20. I’ll fill in the remaining slots with wild card picks, using whoever gets the most votes without winning their poll. From there, each round will eliminate roughly half of the remaining guys until we have our winner.

Feel free - encouraged, even - to post fan art to try and sway votes toward your boy. Just remember to keep it civil, and PG-13.

• Artur
  • Caellach
  • Colm
  • Cormag
  • Dozla
  • Duessel
  • Ephraim
  • Ewan
  • Gerik
  • Innes
  • Joshua
  • Knoll
  • Lyon
  • Orson
  • Rennac
  • Riev
  • Ross
  • Saleh
  • Seth
  • Valter

0 voters

As always, remember to visit the ongoing Waifu Wars thread as well!

5 Likes

Riev lmao

voted my man Ephraim and Joshua, with honorable mention of Seth

5 Likes

another tough pick to make but I went with joshua and seth this time around

4 Likes

Thank @Souljini_Bitchiani for that one. I would’ve been lazy and just used his official art.

6 Likes

Why is this one so hard for no reason

5 Likes

Ewan and Joshua are [OBJECTIVELY] the best characters in SS and anyone who says otherwise is [OBJECTIVELY] wrong and I’ll [OBJECTIVELY] stab them in their 4th toe :catknife:

5 Likes

Ephraim & Innes

4 Likes

Imma simp

3 Likes

I kinda want to vote for everyone so Idek what to do do with myself

I love Seth and Orson, but Ephraim storming the castle was mad iconic. Innes is such an ass, I love it. Rennac is a fashion icon and legend. Knoll has a quiet charm. Joshua is a fucking king. I love Saleh’s energy. Lyon’s story is touching. It’s too hard :feh_welp:

6 Likes

Isn’t it obvious?
corcipher

5 Likes

This poll has no right being so hard agshahdjdbjd :feh_sharenacry: I need like 10 votes lmaooo but even that might not be enough :catcry:

In the end I went with Seth and Saleh, but I have just as much love for Joshua, Cormag, Rennac, Lyon, Innes, Knoll, Gerik, Colm, Artur, Ephraim and Ewan here. I love them all so much :fgo_ereshlove:

5 Likes

Man hard to pick, but I can’t betray my boy Lyon. Second pick is Cormag, but Duessel and Gerik are real close

1 Like

Tiebreaker round???

4 Likes

I came in and was about to say, 4-way tie? :fgo_ereshmentarymydear:

4 Likes

Funny because my second vote was almost for Ephraim and I could have ended this

But Imma live or die for Seth

4 Likes

JOE, JOSHUA

4 Likes

I understand Joshua, Ephraim, and Seth

Kinda shook on Cormag

4 Likes

Okay
I don’t know how this happened, but
I’m thinking I’ll throw a single-choice tiebreaker poll in the next thread. If that one gets us a winner, great. If the tiebreaker somehow ties again, I’ll advance whoever’s still tied. Which hopefully won’t still be all four of them.

6 Likes

4 WAY TIE?? :feh_sigurdeyes:

3 Likes