Official Canon FEH GP Waifu Wars Season 4 Preliminaries Part 11: Three Houses

Previous Rounds

Waifu Wars
FEH/TMS - Winners: Laegjarn and Dagr :feh_dagrsmile: (Previous winners: Laegjarn supremacy)
Archanea - Winner: Caeda :feh_caedawut: (Previous winners: Caeda, Minerva, Caeda)
SoV - Winner: Sonya (Previous winners: Mae, Genny, Sonya)
Jugdral - Winners: Ayra and Ishtar :feh_ayratea: (Previous winners: Ishtar, Ayra and Olwen)
Binding - Winner: Igrene (Previous winners: Lilina, Idunn, Igrene)
Blazing - Winner: Ninian :feh_nini: (Previous winners: Lyn, Ninian, Lyn and Ninian)
Sacred Stones - Winner: L’Arachel :feh_larawink: (Previous winners: Marisa, Tana, L’Arachel)
Tellius - Winners: Altina and Elincia :feh_altinawink: (Previous winners: Elincia, Titania, Titania)
Awakening - Winners: Tiki and Olivia :feh_tikiga: (Previous winners: Tharja, Lucina and Tiki, Lucina)
Fates - Winners: Kagero and Lilith :feh_lilithpray: (Previous winners: Felicia, Felicia and Velouria, Kagero and Selena)

Husbando Wars
FEH/TMS - Winner: Helbindi (Previous winners: Helbindi, Líf, Líf)
Archanea - Winners: Camus and Julian :feh_camuscool: (Previous winners: Barst, Camus, Navarre)
SoV - Winner: Saber (Previous winners: Saber, Lukas, Saber)
Jugdral - Winners: Sigurd and Shannan :feh_sigurdeyes: (Previous winners: Quan, Sigurd, Eldigan and Shannan)
Binding - Winner: Dieck (Previous winners: Rutger, Dieck)
Blazing - Winner: Hector :feh_hecstare: (Previous winners: Hector, Eliwood, Hector)
Sacred Stones - Winner: Cormag, Ephraim, and Joshua :feh_ephraimoh: :feh_joshuaoh: (Previous winners: Joshua, Innes, Joshua)
Tellius - Winners: Ike and Volke :feh_ikestare: (Previous winners: Zelgius, Haar, Ike)
Awakening - Winners: Lon’qu and Chrom :feh_loncool: (Previous winners: Lon’qu, Inigo, Lon’qu)
Fates - Winners: Kaze and Leo :feh_leomato: (Previous winners: Shiro, Kaze and Leo)

Format

We’ll have a poll to pick best girl from every game, out of the characters in FEH as of 1/7/22. The max poll size is 20, and some games have more than 20 female characters in FEH, so those games will have two polls and two winners. If a game’s cast can be divided between the polls in a way that makes sense and is approximately even (Jugdral Gen 1 & Gen 2, Fates Hoshido & Nohr, etc), the two polls will be considered separate, and one winner will be selected from each. In some games, splitting the characters up into two even polls requires a much more arbitrary criterion (Archanea, Awakening, etc). In these cases, the two winners will be the two characters who got the most votes, regardless of which poll they were in. With a few exceptions, different versions of the same character will not appear multiple times, or in multiple polls. Polls will last roughly 48 hours. Everyone gets two votes per poll (four per game if a game has two polls), but of course you’re free to pick only one, or abstain. The winners will move on to a round of 20. I’ll fill in the remaining slots with wild card picks, using whoever gets the most votes without winning their poll. Ties for wild card slots will be won by the character that got the highest percentage of total votes in their poll. Limit one wild card per game. From there, each round will eliminate roughly half of the remaining ladies until we have our winner. If a round ties, we’ll have one tiebreaker round. If it can’t resolve things, the characters who are still tied at the top will all move on, taking up wild card slots.

Feel free - encouraged, even - to post fan art to try and sway votes toward your girl. Just remember to keep it civil, and PG-13.

Artists

Eagles - Artist is pp_coa on twitter, but the post was taken down.
Lions
Deer

This is the final preliminary round before we pit each games’ winners against each other.

Dorothea is too beautiful, and all the other heroes are jealous, so she’s being left out.
Basically, Dorothea has won every waifu war since Three Houses came out, so, in the interest of variety, we’re kind of admitting she’d just win again this year, and leaving it up to the others. Kind of like when Brawl tournaments would ban Meta Knight.

• Annette
  • Bernadetta
  • Byleth
  • Catherine
  • Constance
  • Edelgard
  • Flayn
  • Hapi
  • Hilda
  • Ingrid
  • Kronya
  • Leonie
  • Lysithea
  • Manuela
  • Marianne
  • Mercedes
  • Petra
  • Rhea
  • Shamir
  • Sothis

0 voters

While she can’t win, if you want to vote for Dorothea anyway:

• Dorothea
  • Not Dorothea

0 voters

No ties this time, but still feel encouraged to join the Husbando Wars thread!

5 Likes

:feh_dorotheawink:

6 Likes

Shamir obviously

But now I’m faced with Hapi or Manuela :fgo_shutenthink:

5 Likes

@reality get in here and rep your girl

3 Likes

I AM HERE!!! To vote for Marianne! :feh_marismile:

4 Likes

:feh_dorotheawink:

:feh_dorothea_stank:

5 Likes

It was my idea to leave Claude and Doro out since I didn’t want them to win a third time

Variety is good :fgo_matahari_ohboy:

7 Likes

Fair enough I suppose, gotta share the spotlight sometimes

4 Likes

All of you people saying this game is overrepresented are wrong. Because if there was ONE more 3H girl in FEH, there would be 21, and I’d have to make two polls, and we’d get four votes, and with Marianne being a lock for my first vote I wouldn’t be forced into this sadistic choice

5 Likes

Interesting that we are missing cornelia

2 Likes

Not in FEH. I believe these polls are limited to in FEH only.

2 Likes

Looks like that means I have to call for backup as well

@seiken you know what to do :feh_cancer:

3 Likes

Huh, every student is in the game aren’t they

2 Likes

Depends what you count Cyril as, but I think so?

1 Like

Haha, vote has been cast! :feh_edelsmug:

2 Likes

I mean technically Dorothea was yeeted

3 Likes

Hapi :feh_faecheer:

1 Like

Given the picture next to my name, obviously Dorothea for the win.

My votes for second place were Petra and Mercie. Adorable yet fierce for the former and then strong and kind for the latter.
Tough pick though, Marianne, Hilda, Manuela and Shamir are close behind them. And I still like the remaining lot too. Lots of good design and characterisation in Three Houses.

2 Likes

Of course Marianne is my first vote. The other one goes to Hilda probably :fgo_mordredthink:, since Dorothea is out

Lysithea cause she’s best girl.
Sothis cause her voice actress in FE3H made her so cute.

2 Likes