Official Canon FEH GP Waifu Wars Season 4 Preliminaries Part 3: SoV

Previous Rounds

Waifu Wars
FEH/TMS - Winners: Laegjarn and Dagr :feh_dagrsmile: (Previous winners: Laegjarn supremacy)
Archanea - Winner: Caeda :feh_caedawut: (Previous winners: Caeda, Minerva, Caeda)

Husbando Wars
FEH/TMS - Winner: Helbindi (Previous winners: Helbindi, Líf, Líf)
Archanea - Winners: Camus and Ogma :feh_camuscool: (Previous winners: Barst, Camus, Navarre)

Format

We’ll have a poll to pick best girl from every game, out of the characters in FEH as of 1/1/22. The max poll size is 20, and some games have more than 20 female characters in FEH, so those games will have two polls and two winners. With a few exceptions, different versions of the same character will not appear multiple times, or in multiple polls. Polls will last roughly 48 hours. Everyone gets two votes per poll (four per game if a game has two polls), but of course you’re free to pick only one, or abstain. The winners will move on to a round of 20. I’ll fill in the remaining slots with wild card picks, using whoever gets the most votes without winning their poll. From there, each round will eliminate roughly half of the remaining girls until we have our winner.

Feel free - encouraged, even - to post fan art to try and sway votes toward your girl. Just remember to keep it civil, and PG-13.

Will you be my Valentia valentine?
No Catria or Palla. They had their chances (and they might get wild card spots anyway).

• Celica
  • Clair
  • Delthea
  • Faye
  • Genny
  • Mae
  • Mathilda
  • Mila
  • Rinea
  • Silque
  • Sonya
  • Tatiana

0 voters

Don’t leave the fellas hanging, be sure to visit the Husbando Wars thread, too!

5 Likes
Official Canon FEH GP Waifu Wars Season 4 Preliminaries Part 4: Genealogy of the Waifu Wars
Official Canon FEH GP Waifu Wars Season 4 Preliminaries Part 10: Fates
Official Canon FEH GP Husbando Wars Season 4 Preliminaries Part 9: Awakening
Official Canon FEH GP Waifu Wars Season 4 Preliminaries Part 9: Awakening
Official Canon FEH GP Waifu Wars Season 4 Preliminaries Part 8: Tellius
Official Canon FEH GP Husbando Wars Season 4 Preliminaries Part 8: Tellius ft. Sacred Stones Tiebreaker
Official Canon FEH GP Waifu Wars Season 4 Preliminaries Part 7: Sacred Stones
Official Canon FEH GP Waifu Wars Season 4: Finals
Official Canon FEH GP Waifu Wars Season 4 Preliminaries Part 6: Blazing Blade
Official Canon FEH GP Husbando Wars Season 4 Preliminaries Part 6: Blazing Blade
Official Canon FEH GP Waifu Wars Season 4 Preliminaries Part 5: Binding Blade
Official Canon FEH GP Husbando Wars Season 4 Preliminaries Part 5: Binding Blade
Official Canon FEH GP Husbando Wars Season 4 Preliminaries Part 4: Genealogy of the Husbando Wars
Official Canon FEH GP Husbando Wars Season 4 Preliminaries Part 7: Sacred Stones
Official Canon FEH GP Husbando Wars Season 4: Finals
Official Canon FEH GP Husbando Wars Season 4: Semifinals
Official Canon FEH GP Waifu Wars Season 4: Semifinals
Official Canon FEH GP Husbando Wars Season 4: Quarterfinals
Official Canon FEH GP Waifu Wars Season 4: Quarterfinals
Official Canon FEH GP Husbando Wars Season 4: Round of 20
Official Canon FEH GP Waifu Wars Season 4: Round of 20
Official Canon FEH GP Waifu Wars Season 4 Preliminaries Part 11: Three Houses
Official Canon FEH GP Husbando Wars Season 4 Preliminaries Part 11: Three Houses
Official Canon FEH GP Husbando Wars Season 4 Preliminaries Part 10: Fates

Another reminder that they did Mathilda and Clair dirty in FEH.

6 Likes

Sonya deserves the world that is all.

3 Likes

VOTE MATHILDA!!!

mathilda5 (assorteda)

6 Likes

I voted Silque

No, I don’t have a Type…

1 Like

:feh_bylethconfusion:

I would but Sonya is my everything

If I had a second vote, I would :feh_nobulli:

4 Likes

I think we have two votes?

I might be wrong though

2 Likes

It says two but I thought we were only supposed to vote once if there’s one poll

1 Like

Nope, two votes per poll. And it is okay to use all four if a game has two polls, since I mostly wrote up the format with worlds like Fates and Jugdral in mind. Stuff where you can pretty cleanly break the cast into two groups, and it’s not a stretch for each group to have its own winner.

As for this

I think this line

was a little ambiguous. I was going to use the winner of each poll, also because of the worlds that can be easily divided. Most of the 20+ character polls can be broken down like that. But the split for Archanea is a pretty arbitrary one, so I can see a case for treating it like one big poll. Is that what people would prefer to do?
Fwiw I think guys from Archanea and both from Awakening are the only ones where I couldn’t find a clean break that wasn’t super lopsided, so those are the only polls where this would apply.

I have no clue lol

@CohTahSoa
Can we vote twice?

1 Like

Yeah, you can vote twice

3 Likes

I think it’d be fair for games with different generations to do it by each poll as separate

But the first letter of someone’s names shouldn’t dictate it on something like Shadow Dragon imo, especially because that can be different depending on the translation.

2 Likes

Aight
But if the Ogma fans come after me, I’m blaming you
/s

3 Likes