Official Canon FEH GP Waifu Wars Season 4 Preliminaries Part 6: Blazing Blade

Previous Rounds

Waifu Wars
FEH/TMS - Winners: Laegjarn and Dagr :feh_dagrsmile: (Previous winners: Laegjarn supremacy)
Archanea - Winner: Caeda :feh_caedawut: (Previous winners: Caeda, Minerva, Caeda)
SoV - Winner: Sonya (Previous winners: Mae, Genny, Sonya)
Jugdral - Winners: Ayra and Ishtar :feh_ayratea: (Previous winners: Ishtar, Ayra and Olwen)
Binding - Winner: Igrene (Previous winners: Lilina, Idunn, Igrene)

Husbando Wars
FEH/TMS - Winner: Helbindi (Previous winners: Helbindi, Líf, Líf)
Archanea - Winners: Camus and Julian :feh_camuscool: (Previous winners: Barst, Camus, Navarre)
SoV - Winner: Saber (Previous winners: Saber, Lukas, Saber)
Jugdral - Winners: Sigurd and Shannan :feh_sigurdeyes: (Previous winners: Quan, Sigurd, Eldigan and Shannan)
Binding - Winner: Dieck (Previous winners: Rutger, Dieck)

Format

We’ll have a poll to pick best girl from every game, out of the characters in FEH as of 1/7/22. The max poll size is 20, and some games have more than 20 male characters in FEH, so those games will have two polls and two winners. If a game’s cast can be divided between the polls in a way that makes sense and is approximately even (Jugdral Gen 1 & Gen 2, Fates Hoshido & Nohr, etc), the two polls will be considered separate, and one winner will be selected from each. In some games, splitting the characters up into two even polls requires a much more arbitrary criterion (Archanea, Awakening, etc). In these cases, the two winners will be the two characters who got the most votes, regardless of which poll they were in. With a few exceptions, different versions of the same character will not appear multiple times, or in multiple polls. Polls will last roughly 48 hours. Everyone gets two votes per poll (four per game if a game has two polls), but of course you’re free to pick only one, or abstain. The winners will move on to a round of 20. I’ll fill in the remaining slots with wild card picks, using whoever gets the most votes without winning their poll. From there, each round will eliminate roughly half of the remaining ladies until we have our winner.

Feel free - encouraged, even - to post fan art to try and sway votes toward your girl. Just remember to keep it civil, and PG-13.

We’re already halfway through the preliminary rounds. Time flies when you’re warring over waifus.
Due to their unique situation, Bramimond will be in both polls.

• Bramimond
  • Farina
  • Fiora
  • Florina
  • Karla
  • Leila
  • Louise
  • Lyn
  • Ninian
  • Nino
  • Priscilla
  • Rebecca
  • Serra
  • Sonia
  • Ursula

0 voters

Don’t forget to visit our sister (brother?) thread and join the Husbando Wars!

3 Likes

My vote will literally not matter since it’s Rebecca, but I don’t care, go village girl go

3 Likes

I like evil women. Sonia can harvest my quintessence if she likes.

2 Likes

Stan her

7 Likes

d0c

7 Likes

Still contemplating my second vote, this is tough :fgo_shutenthink:

Nino, Karla, Lyn, Bram and Sonia are all good options. If Vaida were here, it’d be over for these hoes.

4 Likes

There were too many good picks.

Fortunately being the lame ass that I am, I was able to vote Lyn and Ninian quickly and call it a day.

2 Likes

Lyn and Ninian are in the biggest competition to win, so you’re in luck either way :feh_lynfingers:

2 Likes

Part of why I voted them, TBH.

I like Priscilla, but I also don’t feel like she has a high chance to win. (Also a lot of these characters are young. Really young. Lyn’s age was even changed for the Western version of the game)

Nino is a little sister to me and that’s what I’m basing this vote off of

3 Likes

Sadly I missed out on the vote for the only game ive actually played in the series rip, but while a tough choice I woulda gone Priscilla and Nino, after all I woulda figured Lyn would have won and thus wouldn’t have needed my vote anyway lol.

2 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one outing myself by voting for Evil Waifu

2 Likes