Official Canon FEH GP Waifu Wars Season 4 Preliminaries Part 7: Sacred Stones

Previous Rounds

Waifu Wars
FEH/TMS - Winners: Laegjarn and Dagr :feh_dagrsmile: (Previous winners: Laegjarn supremacy)
Archanea - Winner: Caeda :feh_caedawut: (Previous winners: Caeda, Minerva, Caeda)
SoV - Winner: Sonya (Previous winners: Mae, Genny, Sonya)
Jugdral - Winners: Ayra and Ishtar :feh_ayratea: (Previous winners: Ishtar, Ayra and Olwen)
Binding - Winner: Igrene (Previous winners: Lilina, Idunn, Igrene)
Blazing - Winner: Ninian :feh_nini: (Previous winners: Lyn, Ninian, Lyn and Ninian)

Husbando Wars
FEH/TMS - Winner: Helbindi (Previous winners: Helbindi, Líf, Líf)
Archanea - Winners: Camus and Julian :feh_camuscool: (Previous winners: Barst, Camus, Navarre)
SoV - Winner: Saber (Previous winners: Saber, Lukas, Saber)
Jugdral - Winners: Sigurd and Shannan :feh_sigurdeyes: (Previous winners: Quan, Sigurd, Eldigan and Shannan)
Binding - Winner: Dieck (Previous winners: Rutger, Dieck)
Blazing - Winner: Hector :feh_hecstare: (Previous winners: Hector, Eliwood, Hector)

Format

We’ll have a poll to pick best girl from every game, out of the characters in FEH as of 1/7/22. The max poll size is 20, and some games have more than 20 female characters in FEH, so those games will have two polls and two winners. If a game’s cast can be divided between the polls in a way that makes sense and is approximately even (Jugdral Gen 1 & Gen 2, Fates Hoshido & Nohr, etc), the two polls will be considered separate, and one winner will be selected from each. In some games, splitting the characters up into two even polls requires a much more arbitrary criterion (Archanea, Awakening, etc). In these cases, the two winners will be the two characters who got the most votes, regardless of which poll they were in. With a few exceptions, different versions of the same character will not appear multiple times, or in multiple polls. Polls will last roughly 48 hours. Everyone gets two votes per poll (four per game if a game has two polls), but of course you’re free to pick only one, or abstain. The winners will move on to a round of 20. I’ll fill in the remaining slots with wild card picks, using whoever gets the most votes without winning their poll. From there, each round will eliminate roughly half of the remaining ladies until we have our winner.

Feel free - encouraged, even - to post fan art to try and sway votes toward your girl. Just remember to keep it civil, and PG-13.

• Amelia
  • Eirika
  • L’Arachel
  • Lute
  • Marisa
  • Myrrh
  • Natasha
  • Neimi
  • Selena
  • Tana
  • Tethys

0 voters

If you prefer guys, like both, or just want more polls, visit the Husbando Wars thread once you’re done!

4 Likes

Natasha and L’arachel :feh_ardenwoke:

5 Likes

Easy vote :triumph:

7 Likes

Funny way of spelling Tethys and Lute

7 Likes

valid choices too

6 Likes

Queens

5 Likes

I never felt dumber in my life than when I looked at this comment and went “who is?” for a second before I realized LOL

6 Likes

eirika and l’arachel but honestly there are so many good choices here

5 Likes

If Natasha wins this we gotta get her a Duo Alt with Joshua

5 Likes

Well, my first vote is obvious.

Not even waifu, girl’s just a treasure.
Second, probably Eirika or L’Arachel. Not sure yet.

6 Likes

:feh_navarreculture:

5 Likes

Repping Best Girl

5 Likes

This one was easier for me lol

Voted for Tethys and L’Arachel, but also shoutout to Eirika, Lute, Marisa, Natasha, Selena and Tana because they’re all queens :feh_seliphemotional:

5 Likes

You just gotta stan TethysGif12

5 Likes

god i would love for a SS remake if only to get to see these supports voiced in any way

5 Likes

The queen got second place

I’m so proud of her 2

5 Likes

I hope she gets an alt on the next Desert location banner because they always have canon dancers there

2 Likes