Official CYL5 Thread

Any and all discussions about voting in CYL5 should be deferred here. Noncompliant threads will be removed and merged into this topic at a moderator’s discretion.

This includes threads such as:

• Who are you voting for?
  • Vote for ____ character!
  • Who do you think will win?

That being said, this is a place to campaign for your favorites, so feel free to represent your candidate, post fanart, discuss rankings or ideas, and anything else about the actual voting results.

It is fine to discuss with others about character choices, but please refrain from ad hominem attacks on other users or insulting characters in an inflammatory way. This thread will be monitored, so please keep discussion civil.

Now, show your appreciation!

23 Likes

Vote Lyon!

Best boy :fgo_ereshlove:

9 Likes

And… campaign made.

11 Likes

Please vote for dorothea or Ferdinand y’all, it would be really appreciated and they deserve to be in top 20
:feh_dorotheawink:
:ferdysmile:

6 Likes

If you don’t vote for best waifu, I’m coming to your house and stealing something
For legal reasons, this is a joke

25 Likes

Alright cretins vote Kiran for CYL5 if you have a different vote your opnion is instantly worthless cuz I said so and anything I say on the internet has more value than your existence

6 Likes

@Flower_Hermit pin?

Or @AniCre001 @Bow-of-Sacae @RoyAhoy @lordhelpme @Rin if any of you are around

4 Likes

I’m voting for Leo :feh_sylvainlove:

I’m mostly doing it to show love for Leo. If he did get 1st or 2nd in the Men’s Division in CYL, that would be amazing but I’m mostly just aiming to show that Leo needs some love alt wise

6 Likes

Gotta bribe em.

This is probably for the best.

I’m hoping to get Limstella in the game this year, but she’s pretty high ranking, and could qualify as a fallen, so I feel (perhaps foolishly) confident this year. Another good showing will almost certainly get her in. Only other thing I really care about is Brave Eirika, but that hope in me dies a little more each day. Best of luck to everyone rooting for their favorites to get in this year. Here’s hoping for some fun results.

5 Likes

That’s basically what I’m doing. As much as I would love Marianne to win 2nd place or even 1st, I have a fear that it won’t happen… but I shall show my love for my favorite character!

2 Likes

Voting for RD Mist, PoR Boyd, and Elena :catroll:

Might also throw a vote to Eirika, Luthier, or Leo

I know they probably won’t win but I want to see the first three (and Luthier) added in some way, Eirika to finally get her brave alt, and Leo getting justice with a good alt

10 Likes

If the brave form turned out to be exactly this, i would totally give all my votes to him.

4 Likes

Have they even announced anything about CYL5? It’d be absolutely tragic (and hilarious) if IS just decided to not do CYL this year lmao

7 Likes

OOoooooNGAaaAaA BooOANNGaaA Vote Chrom in CYL 6 cuz i’m ready to see him place 4th again this year :catroll:

7 Likes

Since there’s a general place to put our votes now

This will be what my ballot looks like, provided Rhea, Severa, Gregor, and Constance are still not in the game or Annette and Ayra still don’t have alts.

1. Constance
  2. Rhea
  3. Sothis
  4. Annette
  5. Gregor
  6. Severa
  7. Ayra

Honorable mentions to Petra, Tatiana, and Mirabilis.

7 Likes

Not that I’ve seen. And I doubt they’d just discontinue it, it’s a big event that draws a lot of attention to them on social media, so I doubt they’d be willing to pass on that.

2 Likes

I’ll give a few votes for my boy here. :pray:

8 Likes

My man here has some excellent taste

17 Likes

Severa… :feh_alfonsesmile:
And gregor of course since he is Severa best father.

5 Likes