Official FEH Guilty (Or Not) Confessions

Just decided to come up with a thread where people can unload their opinions about the FE series that they may not have gotten the chance to do so before… So be nice to each other please! :slightly_smiling_face:

To kick it off, a few irking opinions of mine…

I don’t like Oliver, nor do I think Oliver memes are funny. I don’t like them. Oliver is an ugly character with an ugly personality, and he is at the bottom of every tier list where he rightfully belongs.

Second, I don’t get the Leo tomato jokes and, like with Oliver, don’t think they’re funny either. Like, Leo has multiple facets of his character the creators and the players could focus on but instead we focus on his tomato kink??? It’s probably one of the biggest reasons I don’t use Leo in FEH. The tomato joke is a dead meme to me.

Third, I don’t think Surtr is nearly as bad as everyone likes to rant about. He’s simple, he’s angry, he’s evil and that’s fine. He’s literally painted out to be an immortal monster of chaos and I’m fine with that. I like Surtr and want an alt for him.

What about y’all? Feel free to share and discuss!

10 Likes

7 Likes

I needed to get that out badly. XD

2 Likes

Same.

4 Likes

This is just gonna be the thread where everyone that hates the Oliver memes comes out

7 Likes

I think everyone already knows I don’t like Oliver, lol.

aww man,I wish I could contribute to this,but I’ve pretty much always said what’s been on my mind,albeit characters and/or FE games.

Ay I’m not alone

5 Likes

Fair, and I think people knew I did too

I don’t like to hate on characters, so I don’t have much to say here :thinking:

5 Likes

I personally would like to mention my opinion, but I think there would be a loud uproar against me

I hate using QR on my units that are under 36 speed and i want to use something else already, damn it.

i’m trying to think, uh

i’ll be back with more.

5 Likes

FB_IMG_1560305617075

8 Likes

Dude,you can’t be worse than me.

Never.

You know what I don’t like…
Meta builds!

1 Like

No like seriously people would get triggered

It’s a guilty confessions thread, you can share love and hate. Like I said I like Surtr

1 Like

That happens already. You’re fine. Just say it. Lol

The main reason I play FEH with no audio is because most dubs disgust me. I try to watch/play whatever I can in the original language, subtitles exist.

2 Likes

I’ll be back to like this when the glitch is fixed, just saying