Official Genshin Impact Thread #2

Welcome to the Genshin Impact Thread Paimon_excited

Read

• This a multi purpose thread—tips, advice, help, questions, FC, fanart, memes, wish results, co-op, anything about the game is welcome to be discussed/posted here

• I’ll post anything important regarding the game here such as upcoming banners/leaks (will be spoiler tagged)/events/characters (tho you guys can also post that stuff :D) so keeping the thread on watching ain’t a bad idea ;)

• Regarding story discussion it’s best to keep certain events under spoiler blocks cuz obvious reasons

• Keep it clean, art that may be inappropriate should be hidden under a details block

• Don’t be afraid to ask for help or talk to others, everyone here is willing to socialize with you as long as you aren’t a pain in the back

• Be respectful, that includes towards someone’s opinions; everyone should here be treated like family 20210104_095801

• This post is a wiki, and I trust y’all are mature enough to not abuse it :)

I hope this genshin family continues to grow :fgo_ereshlove:

Resources for Travelers Paimon_hungry

Current Banner:

Upcoming Banner:

Saving Goals Section 20210223_100854 1932_PaimonNomming

Feel free to post your saving goals here :D

A good way to keep track and keep your mind focused

Note: you don’t have to post your fates count, just your saving goals are good enough, it’s far less of a hassle to update goals instead of primo count

Umbriel - a lot of Scaramouche (at least C1-2), and maybe Raiden

RoysOurBoy - Eula, then Tohama, Kazuha, Dainsleif(?) and Cyno :feh_flaynfish:

KleeDot - End-User-License-Agreement

Perfain: GOT VENTI NEXT IS SCARAMOUCHE

Kuu0: Homa.

MastroGillord :ak_redwut: - Ayaka, Yaoyao, Klee rerun, Mona rate up :valiantha:

Puglet - Venti/Childe rerun (After some thinking, probably trying to get both), Shenli/Shenhe (I’ve seen both names), Raiden (probably), and Kazuha

LightsidR: Ayaka, Yaoyao, Mimi, Yan Fei, maybe Ganyu, Hu Tao and/or Zhongli rerun

ACExDiscostu93: Geo Daddy, Ganyu (whenever she gets a rerun)

Fresh_Tomatoes: Venti (C6) and Mimi (C6). Pull for last Noelle Copy. Possibly Rosaria and Yaoyao

Minutiae: Scaramouche, Tohama, Dainslief (though he’s not gonna be playable for a long time)

ArtificialSky: maybe Venti/Childe, Vergil Ayaka

kekmd: homa

Friend Codes 7552_AmberDollDance

Will be divided based on servers for simplicity

America

600065646 - Umbriel (@ me for help any time)
615907531 - WierdOne.
600182732 - Puglet
620752082 - Fresh_Tomatoes
607922849 - Tsubame (ign: Naynay)
608600000 - The_Cheeseman
614161735 - KleeDot
610059558 - kekmd AKA erkhul
624472238 - antingaround

Europe

700663035 - LightsidR (ign: Saphira, @ me for help anytime too)

700104954 - ArtificialSky, ign: Sky

700854174 - CrazyPterodactyl (IGN: CrazyP)

Asia

802225613 - Vegi (ign: VegiSS2, @ me if help is needed, will give u my best :feh_angrynino:)

TW, HK, MO
16 Likes

A new chapter begins 20210104_095843

Gotta say thanks for everyone just being there in the other thread :fgo_ereshlove:

Meeting a lot of you there and seeing the thread flourish felt nice :feh_flaynyay:

10 Likes

Hello. :fgo_alterawiggle:

9 Likes

Hmm, yes. Gemshim

9 Likes

the army

8 Likes

Tortilla aokddjkrkfkdodjcjcj

8 Likes

Much culture here.

I only got my Childe to 80 yesterday xD

7 Likes

New thread :fgo_ereshwoah:

Gotta save for Venti rn :feh_marismile:

7 Likes

I gotta save for Rosaria xD

Knowing my luck I’ll take much longer than I should.

8 Likes

Here we go again :fgo_gaooo:

6 Likes

:eyes: :nose: :eyes:

6 Likes

Ohh the thread died while I was playing with the damage calculator (artifacts pain).

6 Likes

Well for my saving goals I’d say Ayaka & Klee rerun for now. Maybe also Yaoyao, but only if she is a 5 star.

P.s.
I still have to decide what to do with Hu Tao, but I’m probably spending them 54.99€ for her this weekend :fgo_brynsad:

7 Likes

And from the other leaked characters in T pose, I’m not impressed by the others honestly. Or at least I hope they can improve some of them.
But it’s too soon to know about that…

6 Likes

agreed. they look a bit dull (read: incredibly lame) in comparison to the current ones, but fingers crossed. the only ones that seem stand out at all right now to me design-wise are the lone dude and cloud retainer.

7 Likes

I will probably want Shenhe.

And maybe Yunjin depending on her rarity.

edit: Someone ripped her unfinished model and made some weird dance video. But you can atleast look around if you know what I mean. :feh_navarreculture:

9 Likes

She is ok, but nothing exceptional for me. Also I read she is a Cryo Claymore user. I have Ganyu & Qiqi for Cryo, I also want Ayaka and when I will find a copy of Rosaria one day, I’m building her as well. Too many cryos in my roster, I’m gucci :fgo_wow:

8 Likes

She is ok, but nothing exceptional for me

:rofl:

You know if it was from someone else I would leave it but its you so Im sure this will eventually turn into another Hu Tao case. :fgo_bblaugh:
Maybe I should save this response for future like Arcana does.

8 Likes

Rie Takahashi will be the only one to make me spend for a character in this game :e7_ravisob:

6 Likes

Mark my words :ak_snowball:

6 Likes