Official Genshin Impact Thread #7

Welcome to the Genshin Impact Thread Paimon_excited

for thread newbies

Read

• This a multi purpose thread—tips, advice, help, questions, FC, fanart (there is also a Genshin Art Thread), memes, wish results, co-op, anything about the game is welcome to be discussed/posted here

• leaks are discussed frequently here but they are hidden under spoiler tags, they contain various neat things to look forward to, such as new character datamines and upcoming banners to help plan your primogem usage in advanced, so keeping the thread on watching ain’t a bad idea ;)

• when it comes to story discussion the latest chapter is always spoiler tagged to prevent ruining the experience for others, however if you are new to the game it’s best to keep your distance from this thread till you are somewhat caught up to the main story as previous story chapters/plot points are mostly talked about openly

• Keep it clean, art that may be inappropriate should be hidden under a details block, applies to here and the art thread itself

• Don’t be afraid to ask for help or talk to others, everyone here is willing to socialize with you as long as you aren’t a pain in the back

• Be respectful, that includes towards someone’s opinions; everyone should here be treated like family 20210104_095801

• This post is a wiki, and I trust y’all are mature enough to not abuse it :)

• by entering this thread you agree to give Shinx your Mora please I’m broke

I hope this genshin family continues to grow :fgo_ereshlove:

Resources for Travelers Paimon_hungry

Current Banner:

Upcoming Banner(s):

Saving Goals Section 20210223_100854 1932_PaimonNomming

Feel free to post your saving goals here :ak_skadidance:

Umbriel - C2 Itto (hopefully C6 Gorou in the process) and C6 Scara

RoysOurBoy - Tohma, Dainsleif(?) and Cyno :feh_flaynfish: also Albedo Cs :fgo_ereshlove:

Perfain: Scaramouche (C0), Xiao (C1), Kazuha (C2), Thoma if he ends up on one of those banners.

Kuu0: Homa.

MastroGillord :ak_redwut: - Yae + Yaoyao + Mona rate up pls + Keqing, one day :valiantha:

Puglet - C6 Kazuha, C1 Hu Tao, probably Ganyu rerun, and possibly Yae/Gorou

ACExDiscostu93: Ganyu (whenever she gets a rerun), maybe Yoimiya

Fresh_Tomatoes: Venti (C6) and Kokomi (C6). Get a copy of Yoimiya

Minutiae: Thoma, Scaramouche

ArtificialSky: Yae, Homa, maybe C1 Yu, Kazuha

TheKaiser: Yae Guuji, Murata, LA SIGNORA :fgo_horny: Please don’t be dead and probably Raiden rerun for C2

Shonx: Ganyu, Baal, Zhongli, Hu Tao, Xiao, Venti, Yae, Staff of Homo or Polar Star?
KupicZR: Gorou, Yaoyao

Squalala: Eula, Kazuha

moomoo: C6 Popsicle boy and Lawyer girl :feh_lilithpray:

Kastian: Waiting for Yae, Yoimiya rerun and Dainsleif in the distant future

GARcher: Yae, Zhongli, Yanfei, possibly Ganyu/Hu Tao.

rmunteanu599: Venti, Xiao, Ganyu (maybe)

Kuribabylon52: Hu Tao C1, Ganyu C1, Itto, Yae, Thoma

Friend Codes 7552_AmberDollDance

Will be divided by servers for organization

America

600065646 - Umbriel
615907531 - WierdOne.
600182732 - Puglet
620752082 - Fresh_Tomatoes
607922849 - Tsubame (ign: Naynay)
608600000 - The_Cheeseman
624472238 - antingaround
619042472 - Zach Has Cancer (aka cancer)
610055103 - TenebrisNight
638585052 - CohTahSoa
626059512 - Kuribabylon52 (IGN: ExpandZhong)

Europe

700871970 - Mastro (IGN: Kaguya) - #qiqi4life

721812344 - ShinxDaSphinx (IGN: Shinx) feel free to kill my bosses for me :fgo_spaceishtarwink:

700663035 - LightsidR (ign: Saphira, @ me for help anytime too)

700104954 - ArtificialSky, ign: Sky

700854174 - CrazyPterodactyl (IGN: CrazyP)

720405235 - KupicZR♡♧ (IGN: KupicZR)

701427859 - Kastian (IGN: Kastian)

Asia

802225613 - Vegi (ign: VegiSS2, @ me if help is needed, will give u my best :feh_angrynino:)

800836445 - TheKaiser (IGN: Kaiser)

829448510 -Z3K (IGN: Robin)

807398207 - riccochet (IGN: Rico)

TW, HK, MO
15 Likes

Finally i can sleeeep

8 Likes

That was quick.

8 Likes

This thread has existed for 12 hours–

8 Likes

Oof no edit button.

9 Likes

wa

8 Likes

WAIT IM ON ITTT

8 Likes

too slowwww

9 Likes

Who wants to play Bingo?

9 Likes

Uh that is actually kind of cool

3 Likes

(Ignore the fire emblem title I was lazy)

3 Likes

You know, the last thread kill felt more forced than the Nazi deportations, mein führer @Umbriel :fgo_gudako:

P.s.

Just to avoid any misunderstanding, it’s a black humor joke.
I mean no offense to the poor people who suffered deportation. I don’t have respect nor compassion for Hitler/Mussolini or the Nazi Movement. Thank god they are no more.

5 Likes

Wait a sec guys. You are from EU too :fgo_gaooo:
@CrazyPterodactyl @ShinxDaSphinx @Kepic_Z_R

I will gently send y’all a request then :fgo_seibagun:

You’ll recognize me, don’t worry!

6 Likes

Smh you’re cancelled Mastro

All your nonexistence good boi point shall be taken away :fgo_seibagun:

5 Likes

What day and age we live in for people on the internet to have to write a disclaimer when attempting a joke. :fgo_gudako:

6 Likes

Yeah it’s sad. But you never know who might get offended on the web.

People are going mad over everything nowadays. You always have to be politically correct or else you are a racist, a sexist or a homophobe.

I get that people fought for their rights & equality. But I think we have reached the point of the other extreme of the balance. Now every little slightly wrong thing it’s been seen as BAD and you have to always include everyone in everything, even in matters that don’t concern them at all.

I just think we should have a better balance out there of what politically correct should be & be more flexible about our thinking.

5 Likes

By the way I added myself to the Europe list up on the thread description for any other hidden EU players. Feel free to add me so I can raid your world plants with my loli :catwave:

2 Likes

Impossible to win this one.

Also I’m loving the smug lawyer look.

2 Likes

qick question. What would you prefer, 5* weapon or 5* character? For me it is weapon for sure, but I doubt that we willl get one for free anytime soon. I I could choose I would either choose jade cutter or Lost prayer. For standard character probably Kequing or Diluc since they are the only one I am missing.

4 Likes

I like the waifus and not weaponsexual so I’ll take the waifu

Unless…

5 Likes