Official Unit Builder Tournaments: Planning Thread

Hey everyone! :feh_hridexcited: This is the official thread where we keep track of the planned tournaments. Let’s get organizing.

The current waitlist looks like this:

1. E1337gard (Lovebird tournament :fehbirb::heart::feh_nix:)

Ongoing tournaments:
Mysterym1ster: Tournament #12

@Notify me if you want to host a tournament. The future of Unit Builder Tournaments is certainly looking bright! :feh_flaynsmile:

‘‘Tournament Builder Hall of Fame ’’

Some tips from one host to another:

• You are the host and you decide the rules. It’s not wrong to give the players some input. But make sure you are the one running the tournament
  • I recommend not posting the builds before you have the results ready. Players are likely to check the results of their first match. It’s no fun for players to know that they lost before the end results are even posted.
  • For convenience keep all the builds in a word/google docs file or in a private conversation. You are free to PM me (if I’m not a participant)
  • Inform the players of your progress. If you need more time for a certain phase then let the players know. It’s not a problem as long as you keep everyone up to date.
  • Take your time simulating the battles. A miss input can be troublesome after all. If you do make a mistake resolve it as best as you can and be clear and transparent about it.
  • If it’s your first tournament I recommend keeping it simple and not too big. A 16 player tournament is already plenty of work!
  • Feel free to ask for help here! (or send me a PM)
10 Likes

:eyes:

9 Likes

I know the thread’s already pinned, but @Rin @lordhelpme

8 Likes

youre on withdrawal tmfm, you gotta start the pokemon round soon

7 Likes

Im glad someone remembers me ;.(

10 Likes

Hmm fliers only?

4 Likes

are you the person who gets stalked by Shinx

3 Likes

Guess i’ll go back to my hole now

7 Likes

Dont worry Rin, I can never forget the person who trolled Roy with me, that shit bonds for lifetime

4 Likes

I can’t miss this :fgo_gaooo:

4 Likes

cough :eyes:

3 Likes

Can’t wait! I do like a good flier unit.

5 Likes

Everyone but you gets bow hinoka.

4 Likes

If someone gets one of the bow fliers though…

1 Like

Iote’s is a seal so you still get that coveted A slot.

2 Likes

I’ll quote this from the PM real quick. Lol @Cam_the_Man you scaremonger

7 Likes

So any of the other bow fliers are fair game :feh_tooobin:

3 Likes

Oh if there’s a flyer tournament I definitely want in on that.

7 Likes

@Synx
If you are ready, you can start your tournament now if you want. There isn’t much activity at the moment and Skul wil soon post their results. I have a feeling that everyone is eager for the action to begin again!

Good luck with hosting! :feh_hridexcited:

(Btw please provide a link to this thread in your main post)

8 Likes