Oh, come on!

:elisad:

9 Likes

F

9 Likes

Lift Loss Control can activate at the wrong times, and it can be pretty annoying :elisad:

7 Likes

Relatable. :elisad:

3 Likes

How and when does it activate though?

3 Likes

When you win a defense, IIRC

2 Likes

I get it(?), though most of the time, it ends up that I lose lift to someone though killing like 2 of their allies. Also, I’m still Tier 11 :nini:

1 Like

Every 20 hours after your last battle, whether you win or lose, it counts that first match and protects your lift loss until 20 hours until the next match.

Also @rocky2405 I feel you. Hate it when that happens. :elisad:

3 Likes

@ShinxDaSphinx That can’t be your bicep.

1 Like

Do you mean for 20 hours? So if A attacks me at 8 am, lift loss control would be active until 4 pm? So even if B attacks me at 3 pm, I don’t lose lift?

2 Likes

Yep. That’s how it works.

Edit: you’re safe in the 20 hours period from losing lift if you lose/win the first match of the day but the next match after that grace period will count and the cycle begins anew.

1 Like

It’s @The-beast’s bicep

4 Likes

That’s nice! Imm a go check my Defense results right now…
SHIT

1 Like

Just for clarity If you are attacked at 8am then any attacks before 4am the next day do not affect lift.

1 Like

The first time you are attacked each season, Lift Loss Control activates. It doesn’t activate for that first match, but right after. Then, for 20 hours, no defense will reduce your lift. Once the 20 hours is over, the next battle will matter, and activates Lift Loss Control for the next 20 hours. Rinse & repeat :birbpeek:

3 Likes

Well, I’m back down to Tier 11 all over again…

1 Like

I’m sure you could push higher :hridexcited:
Defense is not important until maybe Tier 18. Before that, you can push on a good offense alone. :birbpeek:
If you haven’t summoned any Mythics, just use the bonus unit. It’s enough to get you into Tier 20 if you have a good season (Tier 21 is technically possible but requires an almost perfect season), and use the free Eir on Light seasons :birbpeek:

1 Like

I just don’t bother (or don’t have the time) half the time :tooobin:

1 Like

I’m having some poor luck on my defense this season. Lost out on the Lift Loss Control again because the last battle fell out of the 20h period. peeb, why couldn’t you have attacked me 6 hours earlier?! :royyes:

Hopefully someone attacks me within the next 7 hours. Otherwise I’m not sure I’ll be able to make it to Tier 20 this week. :elisad:

2 Likes

This shit happens to me all the time :) I lose the first one, and then have 4 more matches on the same day that I won. I just stopped caring. That’s the only way.

4 Likes