OH GOD NO

kill me. And THIS is the only map I can fight, since I’ll have less than 49 Aether!?

I’d rather die.

Actually, I beat it.

No one died. I used Female Robin, Odin, Naga, Winter Fae and Idunn. Everything actually worked out. Plus, my Fortress was the same level theirs was

3 Likes

Great job! :hridexcited:

I was about to say, don’t you use Naga and Odin I don’t see the issue

Sometimes you just gotta do it!

2 Likes

I’m proud of myself. Whoever came up with the idea to bring Female Robin, there’s not enough thank yous, in the world, to give you. But I’ll try:

https://images.app.goo.gl/NgH5SqkeQ2B2ehmi7

2 Likes

See? Negativity will only bring you down, unless you try and actually beat it - just like you did.

4 Likes

And I was about to forfeit too, but what I did was:

Turn 1 (Me): Odin breaks down the wall and everyone gets ready to take out trash 1, trash 2 and Halloween Myrrh. Idunn and Fae go over to kill Veronica.
Turn 1 (Enemy): Trash 1 and Myrrh can now move 2 spaces.
Turn 2 (Me): Robin kills Trash 1 and Naga Repositions them back, so Trash 2 can’t kill them. Fae steps on the real Gravity Trap and Idunn is behind her
Turn 2 (Enemy): Trash 2 moves down 2 spaces and is next to the Aether Fountain.
Turn 3 (Me): Robin kills Trash 2 and Odin kills Myrrh. Fae destroys the gate and Idunn swaps with her.
Turn 3 (Enemy): The Bolt Tower hurts Fae and Idunn.
Turn 4 (Me): I move everyone closer to Eir and Veronica. Fae is where the fake Gravity Trap is and Idunn is where the Bolt Tower was.
Turn 4 (Enemy): Eir and Idunn hurt each other, but no one dies. Veronica does no damage to Fae.
Turn 5 (Me): Odin is Repositioned towards the healing tower and kills Eir. Fae breaks a structure and Veronica can move. Idunn swaps with Robin, since she had 1 HP left.
Turn 5 (Enemy): Veronica does damage to Robin.
Turn 6 (Me): Veronica is killed by Robin

3 Likes

I simply wish to educate those on how good the OG Robins are.
Here’s some Robin art I found and it’s beautiful.

6 Likes

Robin was next to Naga, through a majority of this fight, so looks like I’ll drop Eir. She was fine to have as a bonus ally, but I think I’ve found the counter to the take out the trash. Introducing, Female Robin, the Waste Collector!

She’ll be 40+3 tomorrow. I just need to get some more feathers (2,000 of them. And before you ask, I’ve already beaten all of Clarisse’s and Ursula’s maps). She’s a janitor now. Gotta SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP! (Even though she’s not a firesweep user.)

2 Likes