Oh, no

My dumb ass: “There’s nobody oj this pirate banner that really interests me.”

IS: “Oh, really? How about…”

20210805_011822

Me:

18 Likes

I like seeing that too. I sadly got them +Res -HP which ruins the otherwise lovely mirrored stats. I say sadly, I got them so I’m very happy but would’ve loved the 23/23.

13 Likes

:feh_bigbeauty:

True beauty

8 Likes

Hey, I (technically) got 'em!

11 Likes

deep breath

I just used all my luck for the year.

I was also broken by B!Edelgard a few circles before. Which would be great, if mine weren’t already +10.

9 Likes

Mines only at +2 (or maybe even just +1) so I’ll happily take her off your hands.

2 Likes

Is that +Spd +1 or 1 and fodder. Either way, a great outcome.

And here’s me having never seen 1 B!Edelgard. Or Claude or Dimitri either. Only Lysithea likes me from CYL4, she’s came by three times.

5 Likes

Were you not around for the banner?

I’m the opposite. I have all except Lysithea. Didn’t pull for her, since her OG is just kinda better. Between the spark and free summon, I got the other three (got one going to spark).

2 Likes

That’s a +SPD/-ATK. It’s going to be +1. X"D

Can’t have that bane.

That, and their fodder’s kinda meh. I don’t really have any speedy sky-mages or anybody would wouldn’t benefit more from a different Rein.

Yeah, Elise could use ths Trace, but I’m already juggling between Dazzling Staff and Lull S/R. I shouldn’t burden her with too many good skills, or she won’t end up using half of them.

3 Likes

I took free Claude from the banner but as with every other CYL apart from the first, I’ve not summoned on it as I don’t care enough about any of the characters to spend orbs. For CYL4 I like Lys a lot as a character but as you said her OG is better. Would still like to see them all but since then it’s been three Lys (1 on the Nov mythic and 2 off focus) and no one else.

3 Likes

We need an option to be able to fusion 2 units to make a Duo

4 Likes

I didn’t summon on 2 I think since there was no spark and didn’t care too much about them. Think I picked B!Hector and dashed. Or maybe pulled for Veronica or something.

3 I just got lucky.