"Oh yes, free 5* Unit, but you don't get to choose the color or what it is"

I’ve been waiting quite some time for Summer F!Robin to come back because shes like the only unit that has lance valor (seriously wtf). When I summoned my summer unit it didnt have a blue orb in the bunch. Why can’t they guarantee one of each color orb but the unit is random? Legit annoyed about this :confused:

They are probably gonna release all the past summer banners soon but still, gdi

5 Likes

Please use sub-categories. You’re given a message on how to use them before sending out a thread.

@GingerGrey

6 Likes

Yeah, I was wanting Lilina for Broadleaf Fan fodder, but, of course, I didn’t get a single red circle.

So what do I get? Useless Ursula.
:feh_lynstare:

5 Likes

Yeah it’s sorta annoying when it happens

But btw for your specific issue, there’s one with Ephemera codes so you can get a copy for lance valor that way

4 Likes

I spent the codes on it asap, then realized I didn’t have anyone I want to give it to. Basically the only lance unit I consistently use ever is Sigrun.

2 Likes

They should do it CYL-style. You only get four orbs of each color, which would greatly increase the chances of getting who you want.

4 Likes

Hence, why and what i asked in This post .

I just put it on my og azura, because yeah, it might as well go on a dancer when i dont use it that often anyway.

Mind, I wouldve liked a s!robin unit but i got green and didnt get either of those valors either…

2 Likes

I threw OG!Azura away for feathers cause I don’t like Azura and she has no fodder.

1 Like

I only have her because i forgot i had her and now shes just a valor bot.

I didnt want to put it on anna and azura has only been used for the purpose of sp grinding so it works when i dont have a robin to play with.

1 Like

I wanted Noire, but I didn’t get a single clear.

…I’m sensing a pattern, here.

4 Likes

Same thing happened to me, but with green

1 Like

Who I get? A poop Corrin.

I wanted blue but didn’t get any, pulled red and got lilina, my second free one IS has given me

Oh yeah? Take this!

5 Likes

Think of this as a SRR ticket other games give. The result is random 5* unit. The ilusion of choice is just that, an ilusion.

1 Like

Apparently it would kill IS to just put all 4 colors on the banner so we can at least get to choose our disappointment. :feh_deltheano:

Seems a good unit. Right?

1 Like

Definitely. Outperforms my 4*+10 Raigh so much. Dumping every other stat than res was truly a good idea. Now I have something that feels like a Henry with just res and that’s tooooootally a good thing.

1 Like