Ok... Are you sure that's a good idea? (AR Battles)

Just doing my daily ARs battle, when:

I’m just glad Fjorm was the bonus unit.
She survived to 4 L! Lilinas and only died to the last One because of the AoE dmg…

Still an easy win:

4 Likes

Seen that with 5 B!Lyns +10 and poison strike, and 4 DuoLifs with AR-D Atk/Res. Both fell to Double DD Miccy. It’s fun if the foe isn’t prepared for cav lines.

6 Likes

*Flashbacks to the l!lilina line a few weeks back that had them all +10/+10/+atk with fatal smoke and pre-charged iceberg/glacies

8 Likes

Miccy survived 3 of them. The 4th AoE did enough to kill her. That was bullshit.

4 Likes

Pulse smoke anyone?

3 Likes

That… doesn’t really help on a cavline

Tome cavs have 4mvmt and pulse smoke only effects foes within 2 spaces. In order to attack you they always move too far away from their fellow cavs for pulse smoke to hit anything

1 Like

Fence away turn 1 to let them charge up, throw the tank in, hit first, now there are only 1-2 AoEs and at least one will be out of range.

1 Like

IF your tank of choice has high mobility to actually do that, AND you’re running safety fence, AND your safety fence doesn’t get Duma’d/catapulted, THEN that could work

2 Likes

its not about winning, its about sending a message.

4 Likes

And that message is i whaled in fire season I’m a simple bitch

1 Like

Requires an infantry tank with either smite or dance support, no? How hard is that?

Far Save BHector can take all of those without breaking sweat. You just need to position the baiter two spaces away from him and the AoE damage won’t hit him.

The way that map was set up, you were going to be hit by either a pre-charged glacies or iceberg, and at least one other Lilina. All were +10 +Atk. I think we had simmed it and he could not deal with two of them even if he were double res mythic blessed.

1 Like

Yeah, Iceberg and Glacies are not what I was referring to (you mentioned AoE in your post).

Against precharged specials, what I tend to do is run EPT on my suport. It might be hard to avoid being hit on turn one though.

1 Like

Yeah, that Lilina line had 4 of them, one with iceberg, one with glacies, the other 2 with gifted magic. Miccy took both iceberg and glacies but was done in by the 3rd one.

3 Likes

May I present you, the Lilina line.

3 identically built Lilinas. +10/10 +atk iv, ARD atk/res, lull atk/res, fatal smoke. Precharged 1 glacies, 2 icebergs.
+10 Y!L’Arachel with OR3 + grandscratcher.

I remember this one vividly.

3 Likes

we’ve been talking about that one lmbo

1 Like