Old Raid Events

I’m aware it’s unlikely, but does anyone have any idea when some of the older raid events are going to be revived? I’d joined the game after a lot of those events and I kinda want the characters that were on them.

They’ve been rerunning events every once in a while, but we haven’t seen a clear pattern of reruns yet. There might be one mid-November and in December, if they don’t fill November with a void battle event instead.

In the “this month in Dragalia” they said they’re going to make old events permanently available.

We plan to develop a feature that allows new players and those who were unable to participate in events to play certain past events at any time.

We’re developing these features with the aim of releasing them by the one-and-a-half-year anniversary in March of next year.

That’s months away, there will probably be a few more reruns before then, but hopefully that means you should be able to get everything you’re missing.

The one problem I can foresee with that is there is no guarantee that the adventurers will be present even if the event is brought back. Granted, it’s likely, but not a certainty.