Old spider spins his web event

Hello everyone I wanted to ask what is the deal with spider web(Moriarty) event.
I barely see anyone ever talk about but it looks like full fledged event.

2 Likes

I played this event on JP and I know why noone talks about it:
there’s nothing to talk about.
If we skip the gacha, there’s nothing to talk about. Event features story, free quests to finish shop and challenge quest.
And that’s all. No ladder, no missions, no raids, no fancy gimmicks. Not even a map - lineup of nodes is presented like in Valentines Day event, as a list.
Basically you do main quests as soon as they release, dump natural AP waiting for best nodes to unlock, complete CQ when it releases and farm shop depending on your needs.
This event is so small that it doesn’t even have 4 gold fous [for each stat], it has only 2 [for each stat]
I haven’t read it’s story so idk, maybe it’s interesting but in the other hand I haven’t received feedback of it being exceptionally good. Drop rates of mats featured in free quests aren’t exceptionally good either
I don’t say this event is bad, I’d say otherwise - players are going to enjoy this simple, straightforward event after wild ride of Enmatei-Prillya-Vday-Seraph. It’s just that there’s nothing to talk about, but idk, that’s my impression.

21 Likes

It does have a grail right?

6 Likes

From what I saw in the FGO Compendium spreadsheet, it does have one.

6 Likes

To be honest I keep on forgetting that Moriarty has his own event. I look ahead sometimes for future events, but that event is relatively short. If anything else, for fans of him it’s the most he’s been seen since Shinjuku.

8 Likes

So it doesn’t really hurt to skip this event right? I can’t take more of the event grind after seraph and I need to finish up as many rankups and free quests before the ooku event for kama

Skip gold Fous, a grail, and a Lore? Let’s not be hasty.

11 Likes

I mean, you play games to have fun, right? If the game is stressing you out, you should probably take a break or you might burn out completely.

2 Likes

On the other hand, burn out. Burn out like a Foxbat
trying to go at max speed

2 Likes

Its not like I am hurting for those and besides I spent around 120 SQ on melt and kp and only have a passionlip to show for it so I have to skip this

Sitting on 20 grails and 4 lores

1 Like

Yeah, I even skipped halloween just because I knew it had a rerun . It’s not even burn out its about prioritizing another event over this :joy:

No, it doesn’t hurt. But honestly, this event is so short that if you start like 1-2 days before it ends, just to get limited items (grail, lore, gfous and costume), I can ensure you’ll make it
Don’t skip logins though, one ticket everyday for 7 days, and then a command code that doesn’t have a rerun

3 Likes

I can’t even contemplate having so many unused grails.

4 lores I can understand, because I sweat whenever I have fewer than 6 onhand.

SQ-wise it makes better sense to do the event and vacuum up the SQ from the story clears, but if you just need not to play for a while, that’s totally different.

6 Likes

Ahh ,that’s good to know then and don’t get me wrong but I am not actually taking a break I am just going to spend natural Ap on free quests

1 Like

I haven’t grailed that many servants :sweat_smile:. I have grailed only parvati to 90 for DSS and cleo to 90/92 for character love

2 Likes

I mean, it’s your account and I seriously don’t care whether you skip, play whole event, do last minute clear or spend entire two weeks on looping nodes in Fuyuki because Parvati NP looks so amazing three times in a row
I’m just giving you my knowledge based on experience from original run of this event, it’s up to you how you’re going to utilize it. Don’t feel obligated to do anything.
Although I do agree, skipping on limited rewards always hurts. More or less, you not always realise it, but it hurts.
But as I said - last minute clear of Moriarty’s event, just to get valuable stuff is entirely possible

7 Likes

Just take the best reward and buy what u need,. If skip event for farming SQ but when Rolling get 4 Romulus then its mean all u need is Rome

1 Like

When i see nc event CE i alwyas gone mad

Just for your information, after the Moriarty event there will be a week of “free time” with only a few new interlude quests

3 Likes