Omg ! I can't believe I finally got her!

I wanted to get her since months, but nothing… at least until this day, where I finally was able to get her :

…Now I just need 10 more copies of her. It’s gonna be a long one…

31 Likes

This man pulled Blue over Red.

But good on ya. Join the club of waiting for Lance Flier copies :catlie:

3 Likes

Well, to pull on red you need red orbs to begin with :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

11 Likes

Fair enough.

4 Likes

Where did all the red orbs go? :fehbirb:

:large_blue_circle::white_circle::large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle::feh_bartre:

7 Likes

7 Likes

I’ve gotten 2 +spd copies
I guess this game really wants to see steady posture altena apparently

4 Likes

Blue pool is way better than the red pool tho

1 Like

But Keaton is better than Kjelle for fodder :ferdbirb:

She just has BF, he has Special Spiral and Beast Valor :feh_royyes:

5 Likes

Tbh I was thinking of the mythic banner and forgot about this morning’s banner. Yeah red is DEFINITELY better on the draconic banner

3 Likes

ALTENA!! WOOOO!
always a happy day when she shows up. I got my 2nd copy of Ferdie. HAPPINESS.

3 Likes

Congratulations on getting her! It is a shame it took you this long to get her because of the summoning pool but hope you get more copies eventually.

2 Likes

Or Spd/Def Solo…

2 Likes

That would be easier to get but losing guard hurts

Let’s be honest… what other b skill do fliers really have access to that are good… just put Guard in the B Slot… yah it has a much worst threshold… but when it comes to physical attacks she doesn’t take that much to begin with

1 Like

Quick Riposte with steady posture in seal slot. ~40 spd isn’t enough to double swords anymore. Or run QR in b slot and iote shield so she doesn’t get shredded by stray archers

Don’t need to double a swordie if you can just kill next turn, and besides you could easily just use QR3 in your seal… and if you put her in range of a Archer that’s your fault because it’s not like she has DC if running Spd/Def solo… only time it’s necessary to put Iote’s on a flier is when they have a form of DC

1 Like

While not necessary its nice to be able to tank ranged units. She can’t handle mages but it makes life easier when you can get hit by the larcei and the l!alm behind her even if you can only kill the larcei. But I’ll agree you can free her b slot for guard

Though IMO the biggest thing Altena has going for her is being the only non-armored f2p blue unit with 170 bst for arena except mordecai(and unlike mordecai her weapon actually WORKS in arena). To that end you’re better off with SP3 for scoring if nothing else

If that L.Alm is built for damage Iote’s shield hardly does shit for her