Omg yes! (Resplendent Raven)

Time to finally build my boy

25 Likes

Finally he gets some good art! I really hated his old one and this one will do him justice.

20 Likes

I did too and it has kept me from merging him even though he’s 1 of my favorite character’s.

16 Likes

Still no Oboro tho… so me still disappointed

8 Likes

Didn’t expect Raven, but it’s definitely an improvement imo

Looks good! Not enough to get me to buy but I’m happy for his fans :fgo_ereshwoah:

Also

32 Likes

One of my first strong units (he used to be on my first team of Eirika, Jaffar, and Nowi) and someone I actually half-started to merge up! Not that I’ll be getting FEH Pass, but it’s a brilliant redesign.

12 Likes

I think he’ll be perfect after I feed him a Charlotte :feh_reinyes:

9 Likes

Also RIP Linus :cry:

9 Likes

Oh no! Another unit added to my list of potential merge projects. I even have an extra DR B slot available (or maybe not, can’t remember).

Anyway, I have too many of the damn things already, and like 0 feathers. (okay, I have like 40,000 feathers, but that’s cause I’ve been saving back up after just completing another merge project)

11 Likes

Oooh Raveen!! He is one of the units I wanted a resplendent but I didnt have much hope because low popularity and male. He looks awesome.

I have him max merged so I am very excited for this!!

7 Likes

Raven looks like he comes from DMC game!
Axe Resplendents be going!

7 Likes

*Immediate regret for not keeping some Raven copies

This man really went from zero to hero, looks awesome!

8 Likes

The Raven band wagon eh? Meanwhile, us true fans have had him max-merged for years with premo skills. :wink:

Burns and giggle aside, he looks awesome and I’m happy you’ll build him! Mine has DC, AS Solo 4, GDI3 (like first unit ever to eat a Helbindi haha), NFU, Spurn, JDA, and Time’s Pulse. I may give him some other goodies too cuz faves need all the presents.

(P.s., I was joshing with you about Raven. I was on the Chrom bandwagon and didn’t commit to decking him out until he got his amazing resplendent art lol, so shame on me)

12 Likes

He actually has been on my list for some time, and this may or may not be the motivation I need to chose him as my next project.

Mostly it just depends on what fodder I can get as to who I build.

7 Likes

He looks really good. I was hoping for Embla, Muspel, or Dwarf metal but Hel is okay. I just don’t like the torso glow theme…

At least he’s not a fairy hahaha

Edit: Also, all I can hear when he talks are Kirito and Meliodus hahaha! (Yes, I watch my anime dubbed okay)

11 Likes

Female Corrin need the Artwork Upgrade more then Oboro. :confused:

4 Likes

They both need it

5 Likes

You are right. :slight_smile:

Next FEH pass feature 4x Resplendent Unit a month :smiley:
That would be nice :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh no
he’s hot

12 Likes

Ha! I went for a Charlotte specifically for him and thought that he could use a Resplendent, this could get fun.

16 Likes