Only a monster would make this

…but I am such a monster. I was curious what this would look like, and just decided to use unit builder to check it out.

This is in light season with 3 peonys, just so you guys know

20 Likes

Speedy B!Ede is the new B!Lysithea. She can stop wary fighter or similar skills with that high spd and Black Hero Rule.

9 Likes

But… why :feh_lucishock:

6 Likes

To troll people, should I get such fodder. If I get 9 more edelgards I am going to make this

5 Likes

the ultimate troll

4 Likes

Imagine somebody sending you a friend request and that edelgard is their lead :rofl::rofl:

Pretty sure she can only get 5df’s btw

7 Likes

I knew that there was something wrong with her…just subtract 1 from the spd.

3 Likes

Yeah the unit builder finally added the brave units in but doesn’t seem to grasp they didn’t get the df boost

4 Likes

welp rip movement i guess

6 Likes

56 spd

1 Like

Oh yeah all her movement comes from her weapon

2 Likes

Speed Arden:
20190623_002854
If I also had 3 of Peony (which I don’t :feh_elisad:)

9 Likes

I activate my trap card

@supersoren your reinhardt is needed

3 Likes

Another edie thinking she’s safe without Dc huh? The blue one only needs 46speed to quad that. Ez smash during light with my double peony support.

Even if I don’t quad… Dance magic dance.

5 Likes

I mean this isn’t his tank build. So of course he dies to Reinhardt with this one.

5 Likes

especially urs

Ez Quad

2 Likes

Idunn be like, “Come at me, bro(ette)”

3 Likes

Actually I don’t think my Reinhardt could quad this Arden, at least not on his own. Arden’s boosts put him at 52 speed, 57 if Reinhardt has a penalty. Even if he had the 5 extra flowers he can get now and rouse spd/def (which he doesn’t yet) he only reaches 49 effective speed on his own. So Arden would still be faster.

4 Likes

Not le Arden. The edie. Ah. I had no idea you guys were taking about big boi. Big boi to fast. :wine_glass:

5 Likes

He told us don’t call him slow

4 Likes