Only the best & most Ideal for my Queen!

(Super late post cause procrastination but…)

Thank you, Louise :pray:
It is done :pray: :sparkles:
I did it for her :green_heart: :sparkles:

My day 1 release day +10 and my 1st +10 shall have no less than Ideal! :sparkling_heart: :fire: :raised_hands:

No less than Ideal for her perfection! :raised_hands: :sparkling_heart: :sparkles: :fire:

All for her! :raised_hands: :sparkles: The true queen! :fist:
My true queen! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray: :green_heart: :cupid: :sparkling_heart:

25 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray: :sparkles:

10 Likes

Damn, that queen is looking FIERCE! Congrats on finishing her :catclap:

7 Likes

Thanks! I +10’d her on her release day banner day 1 and that made her my first +10 ever :cupid: :sparkles:

And so, now, it’s only right to give her Atk/Spd Ideal 4 as soon as it debuts :+1: :fire: :sparkles:

6 Likes

That’s a powerful Shamir,but wait :thinking: why do you have Swift s 3 and Atk/spd ideal when you have the Tier 4 solo ?

3 Likes

I can see the logic for the Ideal because Shamir’s weapon + Rouse makes it easy to get the +9

I do not understand the need for Swift Sparrow unless it was a fodder for pure favoritism, because Shamir would prefer the Solo over Swift Sparrow unless she ditches her Prf

4 Likes

Okay thanks! I forgot how her weapon functions for a sec.

1 Like

Ya, the Ideal is pretty dang amazing on her :fire: :sparkles:

1 Like

Ah, you finished yours before mine! Good to see someone else giving Shamir the love she deserves.

3 Likes

Thanks! :sparkles:
Ya! The true queen! :raised_hands: :sparkles:
Back in October, literally at midnight as soon as soon as her banner went up, I gathered everything, completed her forging bonds, went in and started summoning for her! :fire: A +10 journey that went into the early morning, I think! Aha! :sparkles:

But I did it! :fist: :sparkler: A beautiful morning it was! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray: :green_heart: :sparkles:

3 Likes

@arc you like shamir right? Not as much as Catherine but I think you like her

4 Likes

I remember Arc, aha :smile:

3 Likes

and you don’t even run the lull you sacrificed Catherine for, smh

3 Likes

Ahahaha :joy:

Don’t worry, I do have a set where I do run it for when I don’t need to worry about wary fighter/follow-up stuff. And for most PvE stuff :ok_hand: :sparkles:

(And I WAS using the SS3 from her pretty much the whole time 'til now! :sweat_smile: )

2 Likes