Onore Arcade

theyre getting jerusulum instead of camelot along with ozy
Onore arcade

1 Like

So they’re going an alternative route? That’s pretty interesting imo. We might be seeing Richard instead of Lion King here

5 Likes

arcade collab when

1 Like

Yare-yare… Are they trying to exorcise Lartoria from the continuity? As she was one of the reasons I got into FGO - sad.
Though it does mak me wonder - Nasu was discussing remake of early Singularities as possible future of FGO - maybe we will get Arcade timeline later, after LB arc finishes?

5 Likes

I just hope that these contents are added to mobile…eventually

4 Likes

If that means ProtoMerlin I’m down

1 Like

Everything for proto Merlin!!

2 Likes

Yes Arthur needs his wife

1 Like

i just want NY outfit & eresh’s outfit

:fgo_brynsad:

dw… reunite Sita with Rama you jerks…

Ereshkigal’s outfit?

Mind elaborating?

came out a month ago

1 Like

I watched some similar fan made stories and it was quite interesting. Basically Ritsuka was back to the beginning (with full memory of everything happened since) and all the Lev sabotage and Olga dying never happened and going through the singularities with team A (but basically better at their job)

3 Likes

She wears that in CEs

Gib now DW

:fgo_badciv:

2 Likes

Well, it would get interesting when such story gets to LB part, considering that Wodim is hidden Crypter, pending his time

1 Like

I need clothed Ishtar in my life

2 Likes

this is making me more sad that fgo arcade is not here in the west

:fgo_brynsad:

1 Like

reunite SITA WITH RAMA

1 Like

I am not familiar with the specifics of newer lb stories, but if team A didn’t “die” at the beginning, wouldn’t the foreign god just not contact them while they are in the coffins and the lb just never happens?

Last I check the fan story is still in Rome though so maybe we will get an official reboot before that even reach lb arc :fgo_bbgrin:

From what we know from the story, Goetia seemed to foresaw Foreign God plan, and when resurrecting Team A, Foreign God called Wodim as the most suitable to carry his will, because he is a “Crypter”. So, I think, such tale has decent Act 2 betrayal potential, with team splitting

2 Likes

That does ring a bell. christ memory like a sieve :fgo_casgilworry:

2 Likes