Opinions on my Marth?

So this is my Legendary Marth who’s support partner is my Legendary Azura who runs both defense and res tactic. I was just wondering if there is anything you guys think I should change about his build? I know DC is an option but I’m not sure how well he’ll do without an A skill helping his stats along. He usually performs exceedingly well, able to face down even some Brave Hectors but he’s fallen off and I’m wondering why that may be. I use quickened and times pulse to get immediate special and spiral for obvious reasons. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

time pulse and special spiral don’t stack

2 Likes

Yikes you kinda ■■■■■■ yourself there with Spiral and Time’s Pulse
The thing is Time’s Pulse will work for the first turn, but afterwards it won’t work, since Special Spiral contradicts Time’s Pulse effect of " when the value of the special is at the max".

3 Likes

^

I’d replace Spiral with Wrath, considering that it also stacks with Time’s Pulse, will still charge Fire Emblem instantly (albeit only once a turn), and you get an extra +10 damage to go with it. I’d also put a Brazen in the Seal to go with it, but that’s just me. Not bad otherwise.

2 Likes

Yeah the reason I put it on him was to get a turn 1 special and basically guarantee his special is always up. It makes him pretty hard to approach if you don’t one shot him given you’ll ALWAYS be taking a fire emblem if you don’t kill.

I do actually have wrath on him. It was what I used before I got spiral. The only reason I replaced it was for constant special coverage though what you guys are saying definitely makes sense. I’ll give it a whirl again and see where it goes

1 Like

I mean, ya you can do that, but you basically have no C or Seal Slot after the first special procc.
What I would suggest is keeping Special Spiral for the always special if you wanna and put like a Wave skill or Rouse (when you’ve one of those) or even a good Threaten Skill on him, for Seals Brazens are always a good option and maybe Sturdy Blow too.

3 Likes

Ok so which do you think would work better Spiral+ I have like atk smoke on him but I could probably pull something else+ and then one of the Brazens, or Wrath+Times+ one of the Brazens? Cause mine has the skills to do either since I experiment with him a lot. Then I also have to decide what brazen to do :thinking:

1 Like

Personally I would go with a Wrath + Atk Smoke + Brazen Atk/Res combo.
Wrath and the Brazen both procc when on being damaged, Atk Smoke helps you survive the EP which also gets good with the Buffs of Fire Emblem (I think they also hold till the end of EP so that’s nice) and Brazen Atk/Res because you can make him really tanky 27 + 7 (Brazen) + 4 (Fire Emblem) is 38 Res which is pretty good.

2 Likes

Plus he has azura buffing him with res tactic with bonus doubler and falchion. I’m kinda building him to be the ultimate stat stick. I’m also working on getting my brave ike high enough HP to run infantry pulse for him without sacrificing his quick Riposte seal. Which if I get no more copies he can do by maxing his dracoflowers

Hmm Marth can run every kind of build honestly, he is so versatile.

if you hate BF VF or WF you can put Null on his B.

1 Like

You see I though about doing that! I decided against it and fused my alm to make my L!Alm +1 since he was minus speed to begin with. If I pick up some more I’ll definitely consider it though

Ditch b skill for wrath probably. He can run defensive, offensive or support builds, so any build is good enough. Ditch b skill or the c and seal for even atk wave and brazen atk/spd

Here’s my favorite build

1 Like