Orb Flexing time 💪

Too lazy to do the paralogues and story missions, but I figure this is good enough anyways

Flex your highest orb counts.

Not good with saving so this is probably my highest (and by tonight it’s gonna be all gone anyways :pensive:).

How high have yall gone? :thinking: Post your personal bests

14 Likes

:feh_ardenwoke:

This is my current count:

My highest so far was from a week ago before I pulled for a copy of H!Tiki:
Spent 231 orbs on that banner and currently recovering :feh_orbpat:

Good luck pulling for H!Myrrhges (I assume). That’s a solid stash and should hopefully net you a few copies :feh_myrrhthink:

21 Likes

Hit 1400 shortly before S!Freyja. Then they went away.

Hit 1100 shortly before Nifl. Then they went away.

Then hit 1k right before CYL5. Then… Yup.

16 Likes

Jfc what are you saving up for

28 Likes

Ike’s next alt, want to +10 him :catroll:

15 Likes

Highest I got was something between 930~950 orbs, not really sure. All of them went to F!Lyon. :feh_lyonhaha:

13 Likes

My highest was just prior to my Annette pulling binge on Sunday

I was at 1440, which is pretty solid

17 Likes

Pretty sure the most I ever had was just before the most recent CYL, as I had been saving to +10 Eirika of course. I made a post about it on the orb thread.

12 Likes

Highest I reached was just before CYL 3 became a thing. Had something around 1 345 orbs for going all in for her. Ended up with the +10 at exactly 5 orbs left. :fgo_ishtaridgaf:

The rest is history.

17 Likes

Highest was about 1.2k orbs before OG 3H rerun banner in May 2020 (or somewhere around then). After that, it was a downwards spiral (first F!Byleth, then Mirabilis, blah blah you get the point). I returned up to about 1k before Seiros came out, to then be RNG fucked out of 1k orbs (I only got 2 copies, and the first one was after 750 orbs). Most recent high was 1k before H!Rhea (thankfully, good luck did not evade me and I’m at +8 with just 1k. I think i’ll have spent 1.1-1.2k ish by the time the banner ends). Sadly, I’ve been in orb poverty for weeks now and I just can’t seem to break this damn pity (at 4.5% rn :feh_hecmad:)

15 Likes

Me flexes my 0 orbs

Kneel before your king

7 Likes

This was my highest orb count just before trying to +10 my first Dimitri:

I remember going up to +7 on Brave Dimi and then stopping because everyone was speculating Legendary Dimitri to show up just two months later, lo and behold, he did. :catdance: So my first +10 ended up being L!Dimi instead. Good times.

18 Likes

You gave OG Dimitri an eyepatch; couldn’t he just be happy with two eyes for once!?

Anyway, highest ever was probably ~1,600 before pulling to +10 OG Lyn.

Currently at 772, to +10 Lynja (she already has some merges)

12 Likes

Poor OG Dimitri, I was just so desperate for his timeskip version at the time. :fgo_bblaugh:

That’s exactly why I never gave him the eyepatch again, though, poor thing. :fgo_meltpensive: Let him enjoy both eyes while he still has them.

11 Likes

20210713_165740

This was right before I was going to pull for Summer Byleth. You check the results on the thread linked to my profile.

Oh, forgot to add that I had 100 orbs on the mail, so 1261 on total.

12 Likes

Uh… I don’t remember the exact number but I wanna say 1.5k something. Maybe 1.4K something. I don’t remember. I just know B!Marianne has ‘em

13 Likes

1.4K before maxing L!Claude and L!Corrin. Before that was 900 to max B!Ike and B!Lucina. Hitting the 1K mark is definitely a challenge.

13 Likes

And then there’s me whose never had more than like 160…

12 Likes

1.1k for me a week ago, before the kind of a disaster of A!Fjorm’s summoning lol :ak_nervous:
Before that, I’d say my last record was ~700 orbs at the time of OG Fjorm Remix banner, where I was able to finish her with crazy luck : 7 copies in 630 orbs :catdance:

12 Likes

I peaked right before the CYL5 banner with exactly 3000 orbs (I wish I had a screenshot). That took about 15 months to save up.
Current total is

11 Likes