Orb Lounge 10: Is it the Orb Brigade? :feh_birbpeek:

I free summoned a Tsubasa today, which is really neat since I had -Atk/+Spd one. She was already very strong despite her bane. Now she’ll be even stronger !

…And then I got this in Reginn’s banner…

Why of all red pitybreakers, do I had to get the worst of all. His fodder is worthless and I don’t like the character. Even Ewan with his stupid face would have been a better pitybreaker, and that’s a lot to say because I really don’t like him.
Well, I guess that was to be expected after getting 5 Reginns just within the spark…

9 Likes

RNG giveth and RNG taketh.

10 Likes

i hate AR

that happens. all the time grrrrrr
and i don’t have enough lift now.

However in happier news.

She is now + 5

11 Likes

Rip… I hate when that happens :catroll:

Congrats on Tsubasa tho! :feh_flaynsmile:

9 Likes

it happens all the time :frowning: it’s not fair!

8 Likes

Speaking of strategy discussion: If you or anyone else is interested, we discuss AR strategy, units, and results over in the “How’s your AR season going?” threads, currently in their second iteration.

Link: How's your AR season going: Electric Boogaloo

Lots of us are T28-level AR players, but not everyone. I don’t know of a similar thread for Arena, but maybe it’s time someone created one…

11 Likes

Congratulations! Also, that happened to me to recently.
:feh_facepalm:
I think I was about to go up to tier 23 but I missed only 2 [Lift] point, I forgot to take a shot… pain.

6 Likes

Do you see this. Pelleas is top RD Character? :eyes: (and 4th tellius character)

6 Likes

Oh and I hope we get Sara soon.

6 Likes

Kind of funny how that thread and this one/PM are the only ones I tend to visit.

Since I too prefer the competitive stuff and I feel most of FEH is now in fluff (A large part being the “AR-D” threads that fill once a day)

I’ll give my opinion on the stuff earlier once AF decides what to do.

6 Likes

Thank you.
:pleading_face:
:pray:t2:
All the same for Pelleas, I still remember there were obscure requirements to recruit him in the game, one of the little neat details that gave FE10 a nice replayability value. :fgo_medealove:
There was also the series of steps to recruit Sephiran. :thinking:

7 Likes

1th play the game 2 times and you have to select not to kill him. Getting pelleas/Sorens true ending is hard. Especially on hard mode. (I am still proud that I got it even if it took forever. ) But it is 100% worth it. (Just be carefull when choosing the difficulty. It was translated wrong. )

6 Likes

Thanks! I don’t know when I’ll be able to play the game since I don’t have my Wii where I live and my current computer wouldn’t handle it at all.
:feh_petracry:

But I’ll be sure to double check the requirements to get everything in the two playthroughs I’d like to do someday.
Also, I think there were more translation errors in the game as I recall reading about it, maybe that’s documented somewhere. :thinking:

6 Likes

I only have like 60 Dueling Crests left, I might need to start being careful with using them :fgo_shock:

7 Likes

Not much to report today, 1,608 :feh_orb: and a free summon 3* Hinata

9 Likes

More like Order Chaos will go overdrive.

7 Likes

I also got an Effie and a 4 star 1, i have a +res copy of her and Valbar but since i use mostly B Hector and Forsyth i dont see the need to build them.

2 Likes

orb update

yes that is felix with bouquet bow

he’s like "I want a better weapon of the finest quality for Christmas " and I just wanna mess with him and give him a wedding bow :catdance:

But yeah I’m actually gonna build felix

I’ll hold off on Itsuki for now cuz I really do need more blue merged units and also cuz it’s felix :cat:

His voice lines and and quotes are perfect
Even his expressions are great
20201221_083813

Goal:

Progress:

Idk what up with me mass foddering whenever I wanna build a unit

Like he has all the skills already inherited

im too passionate :catlie:

Also RIP Duo Marth

But yeah that is that

Now I know who my next fruit candidate is too :feh_felixperish: :feh_traitfruit:

15 Likes

Oh

And of course

Seasonal boyfriends

12 Likes

Nice Felix, he looks adorable with the Bouquet Bow! :fgo_ereshwoah:

Same :catlie:

I don’t have Sylvain, though, so my Felix is married to Annette. :catlove:

13 Likes