Orb Lounge 10: Is it the Orb Brigade? :feh_birbpeek:

@discobot fortune

do you have any distant relatives who could do it?

6 Likes

:crystal_ball: My sources say no

8 Likes

:cry:

7 Likes

Alright thanks everyone who got their counts in! I’m going to try to get to my computer to update things, it should be out in 10 minutes (ish) for those who haven’t given counts

12 Likes

When me changing my pfp to my absolute best girl and saying two words got 10 likes :feh_sothishook:

I mean I’ll take it but damn

10 Likes

Sorry it’s late :catlie: I went as fast as I could but math is not one of my strengths

Anyway, here’s the table :feh_excidunn: lmk if you see any mistakes

Also here’s a message from af:

Oh, hey guys, I wrote to RoysOurBoy in a PM since I thought of a quick way to make a quick PSA soon after posting the comment I’ll link below as everyone will be mentioned for the table and will see this PSA, in any case, I’d like you guys read it since it’s a clarification about a few confusions that rose up earlier.

Btw, I’ve seen a few comments asking if reports are to be strictly posted today, it’s never like that, just encouraged to since a report that was made in Sunday feels like one that’s actually made in the day unlike a report that was posted a day or two before the Sunday… but generally speaking, post the report in whichever day works best for you guys, I’ll try to remember adding this on the next weekly table.

And the source for the art/full picture

Mentions part 1

@Aeming
@af1899
@CByrd
@dimitrisnoodlehair
@E1337gard
@Edward_vyse
@Everlasting99
@Fresh_Tomatoes
@GamingBro1
@Kepic_Z_R
@Kmac92
@LightsidR
@MisoSoup247
@Moop
@NickofTime80
@nobody625
@NPCLucario
@Perfain
@RoysOurBoy
@SapphireSea
@ShinxDaSphinx
@slushyslushyslush

18 Likes

Welcome to orb lounge

Where saying “I hate babies” will still give you nice reply

13 Likes
Mentions part 2

@Someone_Person
@t3rraS
@TeaTime
@We_like_Ike
@WierdOne

15 Likes

Someone should probably try that.

12 Likes

I hate babies

12 Likes

Aghhh ephraim is so prettyyyyyy

11 Likes

Looks nice and I love the background art :feh_flaynsmile: (10/10 has a very good boi in W!Ephraim)

No exact orb buddy this time, but @MisoSoup247 is the closest :feh_orbpat:

13 Likes

:feh_navarreculture:

13 Likes

Oh, actually, the first and second paragraph should’ve been placed separately since that quote will look confusing, but thanks for spreading the PSA. :feh_florina:

Looking at the table, I have a “close enough spender mate”, SapphireSea.

12 Likes

My count is ■■■■■■■ depressing. :catroll:

13 Likes

Ah sorry :catroll: I’ll do that

12 Likes

Thank you for the table, it looks beautiful! I’m in red again this week, but not by much so it’s alright :smiley:

13 Likes

Thanks @RoysOurBoy !

W!Ephraim is looking good in the background pic.

Now I’m the biggest orb loser this week :feh_no_orbs: T’was worth it :feh_nekoduma:

And with S!Lute rerun and potential NY characters it might be going down next month/year too :fgo_casgilworry:

@GamingBro1 Nice job getting Bram in little orbs! Now AR defense wins should increase like 50% more :feh_sothishook:

Random thing I’m doing: Editing videos is surprising time consuming.

13 Likes

Indeed it is :catlie:

Still fun tho

10 Likes

Nice background :feh_nino:

No exacts (:feh_elisad:) but the closest to me (sort of) is @slushyslushyslush

Edit: Or @Edward_vyse. It’s hard to tell and my eyes are bad lol

13 Likes