Orb Lounge 11 (Chat & Save): Shadow Breidablik and the Orb of Light

:feh_faewow:

He looks amazing with all his new toys! Can’t wait for you to +10 him come February :feh_dimitricool:

Also, have a good nap :catwave:

12 Likes

Thank you! :fgo_ereshlove: Just 1 month to go until the Hero Fest, unless IS does what they do best and break the pattern. :feh_berniebulli: But surely they won’t do that this time… right?

And thanks, I hope I can get some sleep this time! :catwave:

13 Likes

Orbs: 1,033

Got 2 Mirandas from Free summon and tickets.

11 Likes

Gimme the Sara pls. :e7_ravisob:

All seriousness though, congrats on the new fodder on your Dimitri. :feh_dimitricool:

One thing to do to train Sara if you’re not doing so with {crystals}, equip [Reconcile] on her, I recommend this way because she can learn skills quicker by healing and killing things, she needs 450 [SP] to learn [Kia Staff].
Also, I’m glad you liked her event convo, the one with Eir is so heartwarming. :fgo_ereshlove:

12 Likes

I wish I could give you the Sara! :feh_berniebulli: She grew on me, but still, it’s so cruel that the banner only gave you the spark Sara after more than 400 orbs. I hope you’ll have better luck pulling for her in the future. :feh_nini: :feh_orbpat:

11 Likes

Also, I’m gonna report soon after the table is done, I’ll post a reminder tomorrow for you guys to post your reports.

In case anyone missed the thread where I posted my pulls, here goes:

10 Likes

:feh_birbpeek:

2 Likes

Finished the FB

Was able to max out Ferdinand and dorothea’s summoner and ally support while I did it

9 Likes

Only have 40ish pots left but whatever

6 Likes

we really doing this again huh

7 Likes

Hiya Erkhul! :feh_flaynsmile:

any reason you chose that specific post to reply to lol?

6 Likes

YO
Let me think

5 Likes

Hello guys have a confession I must make, it’s regarding my suddenly high amount of
orbs, as some of you may have maybe noticed, I got +1900 orbs in one day when I was at like 140 yesterday, but how did I get them? Well… I saw on a shaddy website someone talking about a malaysian who sold FEH accounts and I was like “no way”, I contacted the guy and got an account for 20$ ( basically 2000 $ worth of orbs for 20$ ) I wanted to use it to let off steam ( when you can’t save for shit this game is extremely nerve breaking )

I wanted to save it just for the fun of getting my Severa on an alt account without the bothers of grinding everything again, I wasn’t going to be serious with this one, a sort of experience I guess.

Rather than using them all for the fun, the orbs made my bigheaded, I convinced myself that it was in fact my main account when in reality it isn’t.

so, I want to apologise for lying to you guys, I realized that it was wrong to not to admit I bought a new account and that resulted in some of you believing I whaled hard in one day ( the only I really whaled was for Melady and I’m still surprised that I did it actually ).
I really regret it and I feel remorse for my actions."

I always thought being conscious was important and right now I kinda admit I was an asshole.

My lasts contribution before this were genuines, I’m really trying to save on my main :fehbirb:

17 Likes

Mmhmm? :fgo_ereshmentarymydear:

6 Likes

coming clean is always a good thing and yeah when you’re a little angry you do things without thinking it all the way through

Hopefully that summon rush really got everything of your system and you’ll continue saving strongly for Severa with a clear head :catdance:

12 Likes

Orbs: 10

9 Likes

It did, somehow having a account this stacked helped me realize how nice its to have a well maintained account.

The orbs account should have stayed the little passion project that it was supposed to be.

I did something bad but I learned something at least.

9 Likes

shit thats all i got
forgib

@Umbriel
chu spend em on

7 Likes

No you are not forgiven :feh_felixperish:

Sad bread will be consumed :feh_flaynfish:

Jk jk all good :feh_nino:

7 Likes

it’s a secret erk 20210104_100813

6 Likes