Orb Lounge 11 (Chat & Save): Shadow Breidablik and the Orb of Light

Btw, I’ve seen TMFM got past the @system’s automatic post… :catroll:

It’s not the first time that this trick has happened and it requires a precise timing, but it’s possible, I’ve managed to do it only once. :feh_legion_miso:

'Em random characters tho.

9 Likes

I thought I should clean up the DSH section of the OP a bit, since the one with Palla and the rest of The Start of It All already passed.

So far Joshua and Lute out of summer 1 of this year haven’t been on one, and the Pirates and Dancers are next :catroll:

And would the next DSH be in January, or should we leave it as February in the OP?

It’s a wiki so anyone can help fill it out :feh_flaynsmile:

9 Likes

I think it would be January because we didn’t have one this month

9 Likes

I just noticed my name isn’t in the mentions list at all :confused: Oh well. I am here.

This remake of Orb Lounge 1 is strange.

10 Likes

Orb update

I should find a better accessory for Líf

11 Likes

Hmm, that’s strange. I’ll add you in under Mentions 2 so you can be notified in future threads

8 Likes

its good with that in my oponion.

9 Likes

I’m going to make a report after season ends tomorrow.

@nobody625, @RoysOurBoy, @MisoSoup247 :
Also, I’ve added a few things near the end of the thread to indicate who’s in charge of the weekly table, we’ll need to keep that updated.

10 Likes

Cool. I’ll do my best to remember

7 Likes

Thanks!

7 Likes

New thread :feh_nino:

:feh_orb: - 26

9 Likes

Also, looking at speculation of the missing L/M heroes, if they do put them on a normal banner I’ll be at least budgeting some to finally get L!Ephraim and complete the collection :fgo_ereshlove:

I may even completely change saving goals to finally get all my L/M targets now and just get Joshua when he comes back in July I dunno. We’ll see, I have to think on this

10 Likes

Ye

I do hope in a Feh Channel they explain this :feh_faedance:

9 Likes

I just hope they don’t exile them to the void forever :fgo_lipburrito: I want to get at least one Ephraim

10 Likes

the sky and the sea and the wind and the sky
if you believe, you can soar, you can flyyy

4 Likes

Same here. He’s always been showing up on banners during bad times for me ever since he came out

the dream (for me) would be to have him on a revival banner with L!Ike and L!Hector, but that probably won’t happen :feh_elisad:

4 Likes

I think it would be a good idea if they got their own revival banner

It would certainly help @dimitrisnoodlehair and @Tohlward get their merges for their Legendaries easier

6 Likes

:feh_ashepeek:

Hello friends! Seems like we’ve gone to another universe :feh_sothishook:

7 Likes

Faiirriessss

10 Likes

@NickofTime80 there’s your NY!Peony

And @Umbriel there’s Plumeria :eyes:

7 Likes