Orb Lounge 14: ♪ You are the Orbcean's Gray Waves ♪ :feh_azura:

Heeeeeeyo
It’s the Orb Lounge, Shinx edition :pkmn_shinxdasleepy:

For posting your orb count, use the other thread! :feh_birbpeek:

I’ll post the link to the Orb Report Here

This was based off a decision made Here on the Orb Lounge before the last Orb Lounge .

But not too worry. Not much has changed. So without further ado;

Ahem.

Welcome to the Orb Lounge Thread! - Do you need help about save and properly spend your orbs? Then this is the place for you! Or maybe you just want to hang out. No matter the case, we are here for you!

Here are the rules:

1. Whatever you are saving for - we are here to help. There are no silly questions. or bad investment choices because it is what you want to do to enjoy the game. (but at the same time. don’t be surprised if some of the commentary is geared more towards helping you be optimal and better helping you manage your orb use).
  2. If you feel tempted please talk to us first! We might be able to work it out, help you turn the tide, or even justify the pulling. Sometimes saving makes you feel itchy and you just gotta pull (or you get tempted because everyone else is lucking out.
  3. If you do decide to spend - have a firm budget (regardless if you spend money or are F2P). (also remember even while saving there is no harm in also trying - if you do feel tempted, esp if it’s a unit that doens’t get a banner very often but again. talk to us!)
  4. Regardless of the teasing in regards of “assassination” and what not - don’t feel guility if you caved and went over budget or spent when you really shouldn’t have done it. Sometimes it’s worth it to risk it for the biscuit, and work with the knowledge we know first hand. Summoning is a part of the game and even in it’s frustrating best, it can be fun to get new skills/toys to play with. There are no judgements here. (Only orb assassins - and we’ll keep them at bay).
  5. We’ve also added a new Orb Tracker Table! This table helps to keep track of your orb count weekly, so that you can see your progress on saving orbs as the banners come and go. This table is just for fun, so if you would like to join and track your orb count on a week by week basis, you can @ Nobody625, af1899, or RoysOurBoy to join!
  6. For this thread, come relax and have some fun. Keep mostly on topic with FEH and orb saving but mainly come to chill and have some fun with friends.
  7. Don’t be afraid to post your orb counts here but mainly focus on Orb Count threads to keep count

If you need additional help, just ask around. There’s plenty of amazing orb savers around here who’ll be willing to give advice :feh_catria:

For those interested in this thread’s discussion but may be seeking a conversation lounge outside of GP (or you just can’t get enough of orb saving discussion/distractions from spending in here :feh_morganagrom:), there’s more where that came from–we have the FEH Tactics Room Discord server! The server exists as an alternative to this thread, among many other FEH- and non-FEH related things, to encourage as much orb saving participation as possible in a form you may be most comfortable with. Pick your favorite medium(s) and have at it! Any questions about the server, please DM the server owner @kakyoin01.

Save Orbs, Have Fun. That is all!

Mentions

@Aeming :feh_felixperish:
@daisyjane :feh_caedawut:
@Debonair
@dimitrisnoodlehair :feh_crazydimitri:
@Everlasting99
@Master-of-Old
@Fresh_Tomatoes :feh_leomato:
@GamingBro1
@George_Calibur :feh_bkhaha:
@Idunno
@kakyoin01
@NickofTime80
@nobody625
@NPCLucario :feh_dorotheawink:
@Pactato
@Perfain
@PotatoEmblem
@RoysOurBoy :feh_dimitriblush:
@SapphireSea :feh_ilyananom:
@Mayo
@Umbriel :feh_freyjawink:
@Warlock
@WierdOne
@Yberus
@Zach_Has_Cancer
:bulb: Reminder: add rest of mentions after making the thread.
You can add yourself to this post if you want to be mentionned on the next thread :smiley: : Mention part 2

18 Likes

The long awaited sequel

8 Likes

ITS FINALLY HERE! ORB LOUNGE 14 :catclap:

Hello again everyone

8 Likes

Wait, this is the 14th. The long awaited 14th iteration

8 Likes

First report :feh_faedance:
825 rn, getting closer to that 1k milestone!

9 Likes

:feh_orbpat:

13 Likes

Did I help? I hope I made it clear who was posting the next thread

10 Likes

O me o my

I seem to have forgotten my o’bs in that forest o’er there

would one you kind souls donate 5k o’bs to lil ol me :)

9 Likes

Hello! :catwave:

6 Likes
Mentions part 2

@af1899 slaps :b:ASS so_depressed
@Byleths_my_boi :feh_bylethsmirk:
@Dei-Dei :feh_celicagun:
@E1337gard :feh_edelsmug:
@Kepic_Z_R
@Kmac92
@LightsidR
@MisoSoup247 ooga booga
@NickofTime80 WHERE IS SONYA’S ALT?!?!?!?
@NPCLucario needs to stop getting distracted by new units :feh_dorotheawink:
@RoysOurBoy :feh_hector:
@Someone_Person :feh_birbpeek:
@t3rraS
@TeaTime :feh_rheatea:
@TMFM is bad at saving orbs but wanted to use this emote :feh_lovesithea:
@Tohlward :feh_fjormno:
@ShinxDaSphinx is the ruler of the orb threads :fgo_semismug:
@George_Calibur :feh_bkhaha:
@CByrd
@seiken
@VivatVeritas

16 Likes

These should be the others I think

9 Likes

Not until the silhouettes for the next banner drop :feh_celicagun: If they do and we’re getting child units again, I’ll have a few orbs to spare. :catdance: If we get picnic again and a fave of mine is in it, I’m doomed

8 Likes

Hey people!

8 Likes

It is now a wiki so anyone can add more here

8 Likes

New thread! :feh_birbpeek:
New banner coming out soon on Monday, I’m hoping it’s nothing tempting :catroll:

9 Likes

Me too. :feh_berniebulli: Despite what I said about having a few orbs to spare if the next banner is an easy skip, I really don’t have that many. :catroll: Not enough to safely finish B!Dimi and be ready for another merge project, at least.

8 Likes

Edited the OP to link to the mentions post for mentions part 2

8 Likes

Nice! Thank you for your service :feh_nini:

7 Likes

o’bs

Milord if I had 5k orbs I should certainly donate a few to yourself. Howe’er given the poverty in which I myself live, I am rendered unable to donate to milord’s funds

8 Likes

Oops I might have overwrote your edit aaaaaaaa

8 Likes