Orb Lounge 15: Twilight of The Orbs :feh_celicagun:

Welcome to the Orb Lounge Thread! - This is Hotel Valentia and we hope you enjoy your stay.
:feh_almbruh: :feh_celicadelete:
:feh_rinea_smile:
:feh_fayeshrug:
Here are the rules:

1. Whatever you are saving for - we are here to help. There are no silly questions. or bad investment choices because it is what you want to do to enjoy the game. (but at the same time. don’t be surprised if some of the commentaries are geared more towards helping you be optimal and better helping you manage your orb use).

2. If you feel tempted please talk to us first! We might be able to work it out, help you turn the tide, or even justify the pulling. Sometimes saving makes you feel itchy and you just gotta pull (or you get tempted because everyone else is lucking out.

3. If you do decide to spend - have a firm budget (regardless if you spend money or are F2P). (also remember even while saving there is no harm in also trying - if you do feel tempted, esp if it’s a unit that doesn’t get a banner very often but again. talk to us!)

4. Regardless of the teasing in regards to “assassination” and what not - don’t feel guilty if you caved and went over budget or spent when you really shouldn’t have done it. Sometimes it’s worth it to risk it for the biscuit, and work with the knowledge we know first hand. Summoning is a part of the game and even in its frustrating best, it can be fun to get new skills/toys to play with. There are no judgments here. (Only orb assassins - and we’ll keep them at bay). Orb Assassins are back babyyyyyyy :dagger:

5. We also have the Orb Tracker Table! This table helps to keep track of your orb count weekly so that you can see your progress on saving orbs as the banners come and go. This table is just for fun, so if you would like to join and track your orb count on a week-by-week basis, you can @ Nobody625, RoysOurBoy, or Moomoo to join!

If you need additional help, just ask around. There’s plenty of amazing orb savers around here who’ll be willing to give advice :feh_altinawink:

For those interested in this thread’s discussion but maybe seeking a conversation lounge outside of GP, there’s more where that came from–we have the FEH Tactics Room Discord server! The server exists as an alternative to this thread, among many other FEH- and non-FEH related things, to encourage as much orb saving participation as possible in a form you may be most comfortable with. Pick your favorite medium(s) and have at it! Any questions about the server, please DM the server owner @kakyoin01.

Save Orbs, Have Fun. That is all!

Mentions

@Aeming :feh_felixperish:
@daisyjane :feh_caedawut:
@dimitrisnoodlehair :feh_crazydimitri:
@LadyLuna
@seiken
@Fresh_Tomatoes :feh_leomato:
@GamingBro1
@George_Calibur :feh_bkhaha:
@NickofTime80
@nobody625
@NPCLucario :feh_dorotheawink:
@Pactato
@RoysOurBoy :feh_roysmile:
@Mayo
@Umbriel still posts here despite not playing :eyes:
@Warlock
@WierdOne
@Yberus
@Zach_Has_Cancer
@Dei-Dei :feh_celicagun:
@Tohlward
@TeaTime
@CByrd

Yay 15th Orb Thread!

23 Likes

Here’s a wiki for more mentions

@VivatVeritas

13 Likes

New thread! :feh_flaynyay:

12 Likes

Did the last one die already? Nice

13 Likes

I like how you just had this ready

12 Likes

I killed it
:feh_flaynyay:

11 Likes

First

11 Likes

Bruh

9 Likes

ohhhhhhhhh it’s the new thread we’re not supposed to use until we finish the old one

Hello mom I’m on the TV first posts here

10 Likes

#BlameNPC for my Loresome

10 Likes

0st

10 Likes

My phone is at 21% yayy

Edit: 20

9 Likes

you what

bish now my post makes no sense we were supposed to take a little longer to finish it :catburn:

11 Likes

Obligatory for the title

13 Likes

Hello new orb thread :feh_orbpat:

10 Likes

Bruh

9 Likes

@GamingBro1 I appreciate the encouragement. We’ll see. Maybe I’ll muster up another reason to play. Or maybe I’ll take a step back. Or maybe I’ll just blow all of my orbs on something.

In other news, today my Near/Far Save Hector twins obliterated Abyssal Ashera so… we all know that means Radiant Dawn would’ve been finished a lot sooner if they just had the right hero for the job.

shhh - don’t tell dimitrisnoodlehair I said that…

13 Likes

Wait, but Reginn doesn’t have an increased bst like pair up legendaries, right ? She just count as a blessed unit, but only hits the 170 bst bin? edit : oops, can’t see the post I’m repling to… :catroll: It was when daisy mentionned Reginn being usable in arena

8 Likes

Also, new orb thread baby :sunglasses: ! To many more !

8 Likes

You’re correct: she doesn’t have increased BST and doesn’t boost the score of other units on the team. She essentially is used as another team member with a blessing (whenever Astra season coincides). Unfortunately she only scores 750 at max, so she’s not too special besides being a decent unit. If you give her R Dual Cav 4 she scores 754, but then you might as well just build up OG!Eliwood (in my opinion).

8 Likes