Orb Lounge 17: Revorblation

just saw the updated “tier list” and it just reminds me why i think these things are such crap.

9 Likes

Curious as to why Black Knight and Zelgius are still tier 1 here :thinking:
Also I’m surprised by the Mareeta tier 3 placement :feh_hecstare:
I guess other units do her niche better :feh_eirikathink:

9 Likes

Which one? AR or SD?
I’m gonna guess SD because that one updated more recently, at least on the forum

Also can’t blame you; I still can’t find any motivation to play Summoner Duels

9 Likes

not a lot can survive an immediate black luna lol

10 Likes

So this is the summoner duels list?

7 Likes

That looks like AR, though I think it does have a decent amount of overlap with SD

I was thinking of this. Which updated like an hour ago

8 Likes

Canas at rank 2 :feh_reinyes:

9 Likes

Because the ranking for infantry swordies always was “lol random”
If Mareeta is tier 3 then Jaffar deserves to be tier 3 too.

They think Nagi is tier 1, I don’t need to say anything else.

10 Likes

Yeah that’s how I’m reading this cause I remember people not liking Shannan or Larcei as much compared to Mareeta’s value with her prf weapon, and yet they’re both tier 2 :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

10 Likes

Also this is a blessing for a good man :CanasEmotePls:

9 Likes

He literally went “Well you see, you have my rank at 5 for meme, when it should be 2 for meta!”

9 Likes

The writer be like “O my Regnal Astra :eyes:
Mareeta have a better statspread and a free B skill.

And they literally can’t shaft her refine since her base weapon is already good, it’ll just be a bonus meanwhile Larcei and Shannan will really need Null F.

9 Likes

I demand that the man with the funny pecs gets a busted refine

10 Likes

I actually understand this placement

Nagi is incredible with Hardy Fighter. Her ability to drastically reduce AoE damage destroys the most common method of breaking through Hardy Fighter, plus she has colorless effectiveness

With how many defenses my Cecilia has been able to handle by herself because of blue and colorless spamming, I can see why Nagi is so high

And she’s due for a refine, too. I can only see her getting better and better

16 Likes

where are all of these AR-Ds you speak of when I try to use Cecilia in AR

I’m going to be back in the real ranks soon so hopefully I’ll get to have fun with her too

11 Likes

They are stupid common in like the Tiers I bounce in, especially during Anima and Astra lol :fgo_bblaugh:

9 Likes

Just today I fought a team of L!Julia, Serios, L!Micaiah, L!Claude, Thrasir, L!Corrin, and L!Sigurd with Thrasir and L!Sigurd being the outliers in terms of color

9 Likes

I look forward to it then.

:feh_ceciliamug:

I remember when I had a reputation for all things Cecilia way back when. The golden days…

9 Likes

TBF Light season where I use her is when I’m out of Vault

9 Likes

I’m still Tier 17 after my drop so I am also out of Vault

But my memories from like 5 months ago are surely different from the state of things today.

9 Likes