Orb Lounge 17: Revorblation

@moomoo final count this week is 3,600 :feh_faedance:

11 Likes

256 for me @moomoo :feh_faedance:

11 Likes

Hey hey, new thread! It’s been a while since we started another. I hope everyone is doing as well as they can this holiday season!

12 Likes

233 @moomoo

10 Likes

I think joining the weekly call out will help me stick to my long term plan and will also let me layout the short term plan. Is it ok for me to join?

This week’s plan:

• Save orbs until January 1st and buy whatever pack(s) that has(ve) the new NY unit(s). Then try to pull FMorganF with the tickets + orbs.
  • If successful, evaluate what banner to pull next (Legendary Byleth, Winter or NY).
  • Current orb count: 28

My long term plan:

Edit: I also need to vote for Nott banner to win the revival!

12 Likes

Ah I wish some leaks existed for NY already. :neutral_face:

I’m about to reach +550 orbs.

NY Lyre as a 4 star please? :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

The new spark to win mechanic makes me want to spark on the eventual Y!Tana banner, but since that banner is cursed with Y!Lyon (already have +10 and a spare), I shouldn’t +10 her.

6 Likes

@moomoo I’m at 2,014 :feh_orb:
First time hitting the 2k orbs milestone :feh_flaynsmile:

9 Likes

@moomoo final orb count is 1742!

8 Likes

162 :feh_orbpat: @moomoo

Can’t wait for Boarmitri to show up in a few days and eat the few orbs I have left. :catdance: Hahaha…

Thankfully, IS decided to give me a break for now. :feh_nino: That’s a relief. I can finally see myself getting back to 1k!

My last orb update didn’t age well, did it? :catcry:

16 Likes

Thanks for making the thread vivi :fgo_ereshwoah:

10 Likes

Haha yeah, I like how she showed up on one of the last banners of the year after I was just saying it’s gonna be nice taking a good amount of orbs into the new year! :catsob:

11 Likes

Orb report! :feh_orb:

640 orbs! :feh_catorbs: @moomoo

If memory serves, the DSH banner should be coming up right? I might spend if P!Surtr is on there, other than that, I’ll be saving. Who knows, maybe I’ll become an Orb Saint like @dimitrisnoodlehair haha!

11 Likes

Sparks don’t work on rerun banners and YTana has already been featured in a DSH.

@Reality The next DSH is in February if it follows last year’s schedule, but PSurtr is pretty unlikely to be in it. We should be getting him on April alongside HSothis.

11 Likes

A little less than 2 hours left :catsmile:

Reminders

@E1337gard
@FlaynFish
@George_Calibur
@Moop
@Peritus
@ShinxDaSphinx
@Thoribbin

@xchan added you to the table, welcome :catwave:
@Cyclonyx happy birthday! :fgo_pancakeslmao:

12 Likes

Well, dang, my memory is awful, haha! Thank you

9 Likes

It’s because the December’s DSH is moved to November for Black Friday, so we have two back to back (October-November) and then two months with none.

It kinda works for me as January is already quite expensive having one more banner than usual (NY).

10 Likes

Why didn’t I get mentioned?

:feh_ikecry:

9 Likes

Orbs (?)

:bepismaximus: :milk_glass:

People

@Aeming
@Almond
@Cyclonyx
@dimitrisnoodlehair
@Edward_vyse