Orb Lounge 17: Revorblation

That’s all logical enough. Sadly I don’t have Melancholy either

Just bringing a healer let me deal enough that I bet I can get it if I play it smartly. Maybe tomorrow.

Lissa’s staff healing 7 after every combat is pog

9 Likes

Witchy Wand Maribelle + Galeforce Malice with Brave Bow Setsuna and Brave Axe Ross the Boss (both have Lull Atk/Def 3 + Pulse Smoke+ Astra) all just to deal with Rokkr L!Ike is overkill yet effective.

Malice (or Ayra or Byelths) having anti-guard prfs with guard is so nice especially against these Rokrrs. Adding Cathea for the super quads would’ve been neat. IF I HAD ONE!

IS is taking too long to add Null Cooldown Acceleration 3 and Guard 3 seal for an easier time in Rokrr sieges.

10 Likes

Wait I have Ayra :eye:

I think you may have uncovered the winning strategy for me. Guess I gotta get to raising her

9 Likes

Oh damn I didn’t even think to use Catria. I totally forgot I had her

I should use her with L-Ephraim for Null Guard shit

9 Likes

Oh how did I forget about that!

Welp! Bold Fighter Quad Grima it is! :feh_reinyes:

9 Likes

Slight mistake in my orb count.
I’m actually at 106 orbs.

11 Likes

I’m surprised a lot of people don’t use Cathea outside of AR-D (and SD).

That duo can break Rokrr Sieges with some guard support.

The power of love conquers all. :feh_catria:

11 Likes

I didn’t have her until this past Hero Fest

11 Likes

I got the accessories from older Rokkrs already so I just do the 300k for the rewards.

10 Likes

Same, I got them with my free summons yesterday and I’m fighting the urge to fodder them to OG Dimitri for the Near Trace skill. :feh_edelgardworried: What do you guys think are the odds he might get Canto in his refine…?

9 Likes

Honestly I was tempted to fodder for Trace too but Triangle Attack is too good to pass up

9 Likes

Same here.

I am using her this TT as well, in the meantime.

9 Likes

@VivatVeritas actually I have 32 orbs I forgot about the mail orbs

10 Likes

Looking at the calendar, whether or not there will be birthday summons depend on who’s in the new hero banner. If there’s at least 1 character I like, I’ll gather the first summon tickets and use them then. DSH will also be on watch.

I’ll still treat myself on my birthday, as I’ll pick up the Sothis pack regardless of how the banners look on that day.

7 Likes

Imagine singing “Think you can take me” while parking your Draug in range of the Paralogue Duo Hinoka, only for him to receive 67 damage :fgo_gudako:

These hoes targeted his Res like COWARDS

11 Likes

As someone who uses that Duo often

:feh_bylethsmile:

:catdance:

12 Likes

:fgo_ereshdistress:

10 Likes

I rarely go 200k. After giving smol Palla Galeforce, however…

…goes the Ike Røkkr.

10 Likes

@VivatVeritas put me down for 3,896 :feh_orb:

Still have the daily TT to do for today, but idk if I’ll get to that before the table deadline.

12 Likes

@VivatVeritas

I got 250 orbs today :fgo_serenityay:

13 Likes