Orb price update

No idea what the actual prices are going to be in those countries being revised, but here are the new orb counts for each pack:

4 Likes

I like how it adds 1/2/4/4/6 for the first 5 packs then 27 for the most expensive pack. With that I doubt the price will go up that much for the first 5 packs… but the final pack on the other hand.

1 Like

I mean, hey, that sounds like a W in any country that doesn’t use Euros. Additional orbs for the same price. Also might make a better conversion so the most expensive pack is actually worth buying over the 2nd most expensive.

5 Likes

Forma pack +10 orbs… Even better :slight_smile:

Let’s see how these prices change for Spain since our inflation is going crazy…

5 Likes

hello, greets from Austria ^^"

the inflation is so crazy <.<

Maybe IS / Nintendo is kind to use. Maybe we will get more orbs for a lower price xD
to help us in this hard times xD

3 Likes

Money grabbing IS lowering the prices as if :laughing:

2 Likes

Is the price going to higher? I hope Feh pass price is not gonna get expensive.

1 Like

Unfortunately - yes <.<

Poor IS needs more money. :/

2 Likes

It is pretty sad actually but…

Austria minimum wage: 1500€
Spain minimum wage: 1000€

And I’m sure our orb packs cost the same
:feh_hecstare:

Not so long ago someone posted a graphic of FEH sales through time and it was kinda going down in general. This is probably one of their ways of increasing their revenue :feh_matthewcry:

2 Likes

Oh, it’s so a big difference on the minimum wage? o.o

Didn’t know that. :confused:

The biggest or pack costs € 75,-
The Forma Pack € 30,-

2 Likes

Yeah… same :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Spain has the worst contracts in all of EU

Austria is not far behind (#3) after Romania and Spain.

4 Likes

Feh pass is the only product that will not change in price.

4 Likes

What’s the time period for these? Per week? Per month? Surely not per hour

2 Likes

Its per month, based on Spain’s numbers. I know people who work for less a month than 1000€ 🥲

5 Likes

I think I heard something similar happening in FGO JP so perhaps something is going on there and in other countries to cause this. Either way it doesn’t affect me personally so whatever.

That’s not so bad, the minimum wage in Portugal is 600€

3 Likes

Ooof that’s too bad. Here we have problems to get a roof even with 1000€, is it too expensive there too?

2 Likes

It’s odd that the packs are getting increased since it mentions only specific countries/regions and not everyone, and by the looks of it USD and Euro’s are nearly 1 for 1 (1 Euro being like 1.02 USD) so if they increased the pricing in regions that use Euro’s why not the pricing for USD also.

3 Likes

Cuz I think they already did that a little over a year ago when they added tax, no?