Osakabehime Stage 4 Art, something feels off

EDIT:

Answer:

1 Like

She removed her shoes.

Where’s the issue exactly?

5 Likes

Innuendo

Considering she’s attracted to Ma-chan doing such a thing could be, albeit wrongly, interpreted as Sexual

:fgo_spaceishtarwut:

So she took her shoes off to sit on the picnic blanket…and?

8 Likes

You mean her ass cheeks practically showing and her origami flower threatening to make an appearance aren’t sufficient innuendo, so they removed her shoes? Scandalous.

23 Likes

…and suddenly I see Osakabeprincess in a new light.

Gimme some time to think about if it’s something good or not. :fgo_seibathink:

8 Likes

And then, they saw Brad and they were like : ''We can do better worse.

9 Likes

Not wearing shoes is sexual?

2 Likes

Also isn’t it a thing in Japanese culture to not wear shoes in homes?

1 Like

Haha.

I guess only i would notice it.

Here the Answer:

2 Likes

Camel-toed feet?

I just figured her shoes would make her toes look like that, so I didn’t pay it any mind. :feh_lucyshrug:

2 Likes

I don’t quite get it. Is this a cultural thing?

:fgo_seibathink:

1 Like

This is now an Osakabehime feet thread

7 Likes

I see it! Looks like she changed socks in between ascensions :fgo_ereshmentarymydear:

To clarify, there are special socks with the toe separated for wearing geta. Which honestly is pretty sensible if you’ve ever tried to wear one with normal socks XD

12 Likes

:fgo_horny:

but it is just a different pair of socks. I have even wore that style of slippers with normal socks on. Not exactly comfortable, but I was rushed :feh_lucyshrug:

5 Likes

:feh_juliusdisgust:

I see, She has 2 fingers at each foot :feh_bylethnod:

I own several pair of those socks (called tabi) to wear with the sandals (geta) that match the yukatas I bought in japan. very useful, and way more comfy than the five fingered socks that I thought were cool when I was 12.

8 Likes

Literally always has been

1 Like